69

"That's it unnie?" Wendy asked.

"you don't even said iloveyous to each other" chaeyoung said.

"What wrong with that?" Irene said and get back her phone inside her bag.

"Yahh unnie of course it's natural to the lovers exchanging iloveyous" Joy said.

"Yahhh! We already know that" Irene defense.

"Unnie you should practice how to say sweet things, even your normal voice sounded like a a you know sca---" Yeri said.

"YAHHH! YERISHIE! What ar---" irene.

"Girls let irene UNNIE, thats the perks of being old grumpy" Jisoo said and chuckled.

"Shout up jisoo, you talk like we're not in the same age" Irene said and rolled her eyes.

"Unnie your a mom now, loose some nerves" Seulgi said and give jisoo and wendy a high five.

"F you" Irene said and crossed her arms.

           After hours of driving, they arrived to the Villa that lisa rent to them. It's near form the City, Lisa and lucas arrived first followed by twice and mmmoo and last are bp and rv. Lucas hug irene when he saw her. Lisa just let it, lucas can walk on his own. He can speak but not that good. Still needs more practice.

"Wow liss who own this?" Seulgi said.

"My one of the investor, owned this villa.  I rented it for us." Lisa said.

"The interior and designs so cool" Wendy said.

"It's looks like this is just new" Nayeon said.

"Yup, this is new." lisa said " It's a modern style villa." she added. "You guys can go to your rooms, it's up to you if who you want to be a roommate" Lisa said. "I'll just call you guys if the foods are ready, we're near to the city. Let rest for today and tomorrow we will enjoy the paris."

"Niceee! We should swim later" Hwasa said.

"Right, seulgi unnie! taste the water if it taste paris" Yeri said. every one chuckled.

"Suree later" Seulgi said and throw the pillow to yeri.

"Okayy go and rest first, we'll prepare our foods later." Irene said, lucas already sleeping in her arms. " Hon take our bags upstairs. i'll change lucas clothes." Irene said go upstairs together with the girls.

        The dorks left downstairs, they look at each other and the bags, luggage infront of them.

"They just leave this bags to us?" Jeon asked.

"What do you thing?" Byul asked.

"Aishh this girlls really pain in the ass" Jisoo and chaeyoung said.

"Just carry it, we will look around the village" Lisa said and start picking the bags. She first get lucas anf irene's thing and delivered it to their room. Of course they will share a room.

     The others did the same, after they finished delivering the bags to the rightful owners. they decided to look around in the whole villa.

"This villa is so cool" Momo said

"Look at there its also have own court" wendy said.

They all stop walking and look at each other.

"Bet" They all said and unison. They run to the basket ball court.

"Wowww, This will be my first time again playing this." Seulgi said.

"me too" Dahyun said.

"Yeah, we're sucks in the archery my ghad" Wendy said.

"Okayy okayy. stop talking non sense. Team up" Lisa said and driball the ball.

"okay we're not eve-"

"Annaeyoung?" They all look at the back seeing wheein standing there.

"Wheein-ah!" Byul said and approach her. " Comeeee! you want to play with us?"

"Didn't know that our baby wheein is also a top" jeon said and chuckled.

"Don't judge the book by it's cover" Wheein said and click her tough. Everyone laughed and give wheein a high five.

"Welcome to the group!" Seulgi adn jisoo said.

"Okay now it's eve-"

"Twice plus me vs the five of you" Wheein said.  They look at wheein who already holding a ball. "What? paliii unnies"

"Okay okay, here's the mechanics street rules. Race to 50. 25 points for 1 quarter, 25 points for 2nd. arraseo?" Jisoo said.

"How about the bet?" Dahyun said.

"50,000 won" Wendy said and put down the money.

"Dealll!" Everyone said.

"This is exciting!" Momo and seulgi said.

Team A

Lisa
Jisoo
Byul
Seulgi
wendy

Team B

Wheein
Momo
Jeon
Chaeyoung
Dahyun

           They do the toss coin, Team B won. So, first ball will be in their side. They decided to change their clothes and shoes first and get bacl the court. The girls look at them confused but they just let them and continue to rest. Even irene asked lisa but lisa just smile and kiss them before leaving the room.