4

Lisa and Irene arrived in the same time, the two get down to their cars. Lisa look at the other side because she saw familiar face, at the same time Irene look at her too. Lisa nod her head but Irene just ignored her because as for her she doesn't know lisa. Lisa just look at her wondering if she doesn't know her.

"Still the snobbish girl" Lisa just shook her head and follow irene but she distances herself. She doesn't want to embarrass herself.

"Reservation for Mr. Jihyun Bae" The two said in the same time.

They look at each other, Lisa smile at her but irene being irene just rolled her eyes. She's getting irritated to the girl besides her that she doesn't know.

"Ahmm, you going their together?"

"No" Irene.

"Yes" Lisa.

The Manager just smile awkwardly.

"Ahm okay, follow me Ma'am" He said, Irene follow her and lisa just tag along.

People inside the VIP room are talking about business especially Mr. Manoban, Mr. Bae and the old bae, while their wives are talking about life and stuffs. Their attention focus to the girl who just enter in the room and what them didn't expect to see the other girl in the back.

"Grandpa, dad mom" Irene said and kiss them.

"Good evening" She face the Manoban couple and bow.

"Dear, they are your father's friends and look the good-looking lady there is their youngest daughter." Her grandpa said.

Irene just smile at them and proceed to her chair beside her mom.

"Lisa come here" Mr. marco called her.

"Good evening" Lisa said and bow her head, she walk to her mother and father to kiss them.

"Lisa I know you know her already but to introduce her formally. This is Joo hyun, my daughter." Mr. Bae said

Lisa stand up and leaned her hands "Lalisa just call me lisa" She said.

"Irene" irene said and accept lisa's offer.

"So, we're complete now, let's eat first before we proceed to the main agenda."

Every one is busy eating their foods and talking while lisa and irene just eating silently. Lisa look at her, admiring the beauty of irene bae. Irene sense that some one staring at her.

"it's rude to stare" irene said and look at lisa. Lisa gulped because she didn't know that she already staring her.

"Oh, Yeah—I'm sorry" She said. "Just admiring"

Irene just glance at her and continue to eat.

"So, Lisa How are you? you never visit us after the last time you go there" The old bae said.

"Ahm, Mr. Bae. I'm just busy in the company"

"I told to just call me grandpa, and beside in the future you know hahahaha" he said.

Irene just listening to them, she didn't know that lisa here is close to her family.

"Okay Grandpa" Lisa replied even she's thinking what the old bae just said.

'What future----' She glance at the girl in front of ther who's busy drinking

'don't tell me...' She look at her parents, her mom smile at her together with her dad.

"No, you can't to this" Lisa said and stand up.

The people inside the room startled because of lisa's sudden burst.

"Mom no! are guys insane?!" Lisa said.

"Lalisa hear out first" Her father tried to calm her.

"You can't do this to me! I always obey you I always follow your wants and conditions. Don't tell me even in my personal lovelife you will also control it" Lisa said

"Sweetheart calm dow-"

"Mom even you?? wait do you know this??" Lisa look at the girl who's being puzzled of what is happening.

"she still didn't know"Mr. Bae said

"Dad what are you saying? What does she mean?" irene said and look at her father.

"Please calm down, and listen first" the old bae said.

Lisa just sigh and sit down to her chair, she can't believe in her parents. Her mother hold her hand but she just look at it.

"I know the two of you wondering why I call for this dinner, me and lisa's grandfather have and agreement when we are still one handling the company. The real plan is for our future daughter and son but as you can see, God blessing us a son only. So' we decided to change it and focus to our future grandchild, at first when manoban's first born, we're happy because at last god give us a girl but when my son and daughter in law give birth to irene after two years our world crush down because is also a girl. Then after a year Manoban give birth the you lisa, the miracle baby of the Manoban. We grab it a chance to continue the merging. I'm sorry to say but we need to follow this in order to respect your grandfather and me"The old bae said.