48

"What the fuck seul! open the door my manager might saw me here" Jisoo said while looking at the hallway. Blackpink's dorm is in the same floor with rv.

"Fuck i'm scared to unnie" Seulgi said.

"This is your fault, face the consequence" Wendy said and push lisa in front the door. "lis open the door, hide us first"

"Yahhhh!!"

"Pali lalasi! i want to pee" Byul said.

"Wait! let's make plan first. I'll open the door, if no one is there let's directly go to seulgi's room and pretend to sleep." Lisa said. Being tipsy the four agree to her and nodded.

        Lisa open the door, they saw irene holding a broom in the living room. They silently walk, near to the upstairs. But joy and yeri pop in front of them.

"Are you guys going to upstair and avoid unnie?" Joy ask in a loud voice. Irene hear it annd look at them.

"Yahh!" Seulgi said.

"Oh, you guys are drunk" Yeri said in a loud voice and smirked.

"Tsk tsk! this is morethan what we expected" Joy said while shaking her head.

"The five of you go here." Irene said in her serious tone.

      The Five just lowered their head and obey irene. They pushing each other who's going to sit first, they about to sit when irene speak.

"Did i told you to sit?" Irene said.

"Hy--" Lisa got cut when irene speak again

"Where have you been?! Are you guys in your proper mind?!! Did you forget that the four of you are celebrity?!!! What the heck!! You even drink outside!"

The five nugged each other to speak but no one wanted too, irene is really mad at them.

"Ahm unnie we didn't mean to create a scene, we're playing with them."Wendy said.

"Playing?! Goshhh! my head is hurting because the five of you. I don't know how to explain this to our manager. They all mad, for God sake. Who plan this?" Irene said.

The four immediately point seulgi, seulgi just lowered her head.

"I'm sorry unnie promise this will not gping to happen again." seulgi said.

   Joy and yeri are just watching upstairs while laughing, they enjoying the scene yeri even call jennie and joy film it.

"This is really not going to happened again! the two of you are grounded. No phone, your not allowed to go outside incase we have scheduled. And The two of you" She point jisoo and byul. "Go to your dorm, your members are also looking to you especially you jisoo. And you!" She pointed lisa. "will stay here, the three of you will face the punishment" Jisoo and byul chuckle to the three. "Ohh don't celebrate, i already talk solar and jennie, they are waiting for the both of you. Start praying and goodluck" Irene said. Now, it's lisa, seulgi and wendy who's laughed.

"Yahh unnie, all of this?!" Seulgi and wendy shout.

"Ahuh, even the door mats and curtain." Irene said.

"Is'nt too much?" Lisa said while looking at the baskets in front of them.

"Anii, actually it's not enough. Be jist be thankful this is what i do. If you see jisoo and byul's state you wil pity the two."Irene said while reading her book in the living room.

     Well she just give the three punishment to do their laundry. Clothes, bed sheets, comforter, curtains and doormats. They just woke up because irene wake them, she even the three sleep in the living room. Lisa is in the couch while the two are laying in the comforter.

"Com'on the clock is ticking" Irene said.

"Hyun i have mee---"

"I Already ask hwasa, you don't have schedule today" Lisa just scratch her nape. "If i were you, i'll start doing it so we will finish early" Irene said and look at them. The three salute first because starting bring the baskets in laundry room.

"Yahhh! seulgi do it properly!" Wendy said. they starting to brush the bedsheet, because according to irene only clothes are allowed to use washing machine. And hand wash for others.

"What the fuck, how this work?" Lisa said and raise the brush.

"i don't know too, but i saw in youtube. Just put some powder and brush it like this." Wendy said, the Google girl.

"We still have many there com'on workk" seulgi said.

"I'm wondering what punishment jisoo and byul facing right now" Lisa said.

"Hahahaha i want to know too, but unnie collect our phone" Wendy said. They are just talking and laughing, they are sometimes making bubbles using the soap.