140

(L1SA IS COMING!! LET'S SUPPORT HER AND RED VELVET GUYSSS!B KEEP STREAM QUEENDOM!!B LET'S WAIT FOR LISA'S SOLO)

MY LISRENE HEART IS SHAKING!!!!

/////

   Jisoo, jennie arrived ahead of lisa because the latter is still arguing to irene in there house. The meeting will start in exactly 9. But lisa still not fully clothed because irene keeps bugging her to come with her.

"Hon, it will not take long beside remember you and lucas will visit grandpa later?  I'll follow you there when the meeting is done." Lisa wearing her longs sleeve.

"But i want to come with you, i want to see that sunmi girl" Irene stomping her feel in the floor while watching lisa.

"You will meet her next time i promise... now wear this to me and stop throwing tantrums because lucas is looking at you look" She poited lucas who's sitting in their bed watching them arguing.

"psh... your using lucas again" Irene and pinch lisa before getting the necktie from lisa's hand.

"We'll have a dinner in the mansion later, we'll talk about the party for lucas. Jennie said that it's nice idea if the baby shower will be held also in that day. How's that?" Lisa said. Irene fixing her necktie and hummd

"Sounds good, let's plan that later. Behave Manoban okay?" Irene and cupped lisa's face and squeeze.

"Yes ma'am, i will. i'll leave my driver for your service later" Lisa said and pick up her bag.

"Anni, Wendy will come with us... she don't have scheduled this morning" Irene and kiss lisa.

"Okay, update me okay? I better get going now, unnie already calling me. I love you three take care arraseo? Bye my lulubean!" Lisa and kiss licas too.

"Daddy buy ice cream!" Lucas said

"Ne.. later in the mansion okay? bye" Lisa and bid her good bye to them.  She leave them and signal the body guard because entering to the elevator. And get inside the car.

"I'm sorry for beinglate, personal matters." Lisa when she enter in the conference room. Sunmi is already there with her secretary. Jisoo and jennie is also there sitting besides each other. "So let's start now?" Lisa asked because she can feel the awkwardness inside.

Sunmi stand up together with her secretary and greet lisa. "Good morning Mrs. Manoban it's nice to see again." Sunmi greet her

"Nice to see again sunmi, i'm glad we will have a project together. I hope this to success" Lisa and hand shake. Jisoo and jennie do the same. "So i was saying the last time, my sister here Ms. Kim will be the one will handle this project with you, is that okay with you Ms. Lee?" Lisa asked.

"Of course, i'm happy to work with Ms. Kim after all we already worked back then right Ms. Kim" Sunmi, jennie just nodded and smile to her. "So, i'll start my presentation?" Lisa just nodded.

       Explaination there and here, question here and there. The meeting went well, The Manoban siblings satisfied with sunmi's presentation. How clean and organized. The awkwardness between sunmi and jennie set aside. The two is professional with each other, that makes Lisa and jisoo to be more proud to jennie.

They finish it before lunch. Sunmi offered to have a lunch together but Jisoo and lisa declined personal matters. In the end Jennie and sunmi, eat lunch together in one of the famous restu on Seoul.