133

Lisa saw how seulgi reacted, she walks towards to her and patted the her back. Jisoo, byul and wendy are looking at them confused.

"Wait.... we didn't get you lisa" Wendy speaked

"We're clueless here, enlighten us can you?" byul and take a seat across them.

"We're third year collage, you know how our relationship right? to the point that we decided to lived in the same roof. We plan that after we graduate we will take a process because she want to have a baby and so i am. We're too obsessed, i didn't think my career that time. All i want is to have a life with her, she help me out. She helped me that's why i'm like that to her." Seulgi looked at them she sighed and looked down.

"Before our graduation, we broke up. My manager knew about us, she said that i will loss my job if i continue my relationship with her. Sunmi knows how i love my career. When she knew that, she broke up with me without thinking my side without hearing my decision. Then after that she became distant to me even to you all of you. I focus my self to my work to my career after we graduate." Seulgi and sighed. "

I don't want to just jump to conclusion without knowing the truth. Lisayah, jisoo unnie.... you know how much i love jennie, i do love her. She's my life now, i maybe loved a girl back then but my feelings for is still right here. it's just someone put something to it that's why it set a side." Seulgi and looked at the two, she want to tell them that loving their sister is not a second choice or something like that because in the first place it's always a first.

Jisoo also sit down next to seulgi, Lisa in the other side. She put her arm to seulgi's shoulder.

"I know, we know that. We saw how you protect and took care of jennie. As a older here, My advice is you should talk to sunmi to answer your questions our question. Then we will talk and plan everything, what ever the result and decisions you make. We're here for you" Jisoo and mess seulgi's hair.

"Unnie is right, we got your back" Lisa said and chuckled.

"Group hug?" Byul the three nodded, wendy and byul join to them and laughed.

"Thank you guys, i promise i will not going to hurt jennie. I love her so much"

"Just talk and think properly okay?" Byul and said. They laughing because they fell in the chair. They stopp when they hear a vioce in the living room.

"LALISA!" it's irene, wearing a bunny pajama.

"Wae hon? i thought you're already sleeping." Lisa and get up and leave the four still laying on the floor.

"I want ice creammm cakeeeeee" Irene and stomped her feet and pout. Lisa chuckled and walk towards to irene and hug the older. "I wait for you in our room but you taking to long here"

"I'm sorry mommy bunny, we just talk. those idoits miss me so much hahaha" Lisa and chuckled but byul throw her a pillow

"In your dreams manoban, we're going to sleep now. Good night couple!" Jisoo said.

"Please lower your voices guys!" Lisa said the three just show their middle finger to lisa while wendy just chuckled but smirked

"Honnnnnn" Irene and wiggle her self between lisa's hand.

"Nee??" Lisa asked her while smiling.

"Ice creammm cakeee" Irene still pouting...

"It's already....."Lisa stop when she saw irene's eyes starting to wet... "I'll buy you okay, i'll just get my ke...."

"I already get it, and your wallet hehehe let's go and buyyyy" Irene jump and show the key and wallet in her hand.

"How come i didn't notice it, are you sure you will come with me? it's already midnight hon and the temperature out side isss....."

"That why i get this, come on i'll stay in the car don't worry" Irene said lisa just chuckled and held irene's waist after she wear her winter jacket. She also help irene to wear hers. They leave the penthouse and ride the elevator.

//////
Hi to the new readers out there! welcome to the club hahaha lol!

Drop some thoughts guys! kekkekke