47

DISPATCH BREAKING NEWS: blackpink jisoo kim spotted in han river walking with a man, they both acting sweet towards to each other. The man still unidentified if he's  also an idol. We're still waiting for YG confirmation.

DISPATCH BREAKING NEWS: Red velvet seulgi spotted to the park with unknown person. We're still waiting for SM conformation.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" The five person in the rooftop of KM hotel.

"This is so funny!! look at this, they really thought that byul is a guy" Jisoo said and still laughing

"I will not questioning about wendy because she looks like a guy in reality" Seulgi said, wendy smack her head.

"Hahahahahaha! if you guys got in trouble i will not protect you to your managers" Lisa said.

       This is what seulgi called play, after they eat dinner and drinks a few bottle of sogu. They start their playing like they're not thinking to what possible of the outcome of this play. Seulgi plan to make fun of dispatch, wendy and byul will dress like a guy and seulgi and jisoo are the girls, they will act like they are dating. Lisa trying not to laugh because they really like a couple, she's the driver. Lisa just stay in the car and took them a photo she send it to dispatch with her dummy account. Less than an hour dispatch already post it.

      Now they are in rooftop of KM hotel, no one knows where are they. They also brought sogu and continue their session. Seulgi, wendy, and jisoo's phones are starting to ring.

"Omy Unnie calling me" Wendy said.

"PD-nim calling me too" Seulgi said.

"My manager too."

"That's what i'm talking about hahahahaha" Lisa said and laughed.

"I'm safe my face didn't recognize" Byul said.

"What are we going to do" Seulgi said while looking at her phone.

"Tsk! just take a photo and post it, with a caption of it's a prank" Lisa said and drink her soju.

"Com'on before they haunt us" Jisoo said. "Lisa took us a picture! paliiii" Jisoo said.

"You guys are really crazy hahahaha" lisa said and took them a picture.

"Unnie still calling me" Wendy said.

"Answer it wan!" Seulgi said.

"Yahhh!!! why me!? you know unnie!" Wendy said.

"Limarioo, answer it! jennie is calling me too." Jisoo said.

"Yahhhh! wh---Hi nini" Lisa throw jisoo a middle finger sign.

"lili? are you with unnie? where is she? our manager is here. He's really mad" Jennie said.

"Oh, ahhm she's wi--- she's not with me, she accidentally left her phone in my car so yeah" lisa said, she's ready to tell that jisoo is with her but jisoo signal her that don't.

"oh, okay but if you saw unnie tell her that don't go home here. Manager is really man".

"ne arraseo" lisa said.

"okay, good night lili! iloveyouu!"

"good night sleepwell okay? don't worry i'll haunt unnie. i love you both. Tell chae my goodnight too" Lisa said and ended the call.

"You gu---Hi hyun" Wendy answered her phone  oaafter lisa ended her call to jennie. she immediately pass it to lisa. Lisa don't have any Choice.

"Lisa? why wendy's phone is with you? where is she and seulgi?" Irene asked in the other side.

"Oh, the--- i'm not with them they already left here earli---"

"don't lie to me!!" Irene said in the other line, she's really pissed off to seulgi and wendy actually to all of them. She knows that the five are together, because lisa inform her.

Lisa got startled.

"On the speaker lalisa!"

"Ne.. your on speaker now hy--"

"I want to all your faces here in fave minutes.....*tttoot*tot" And she ended the call.

"we're dead meat now." the fave said and look at each other.

"Ne.... I'll talk to her once she got home. Ne, arraseo" Irene said and ended the call. After her call to lisa, her manager called her to say that she can't contact seulgi's phone.

"They are really crazyy" Yeri said and laughed with joy. They have been laughing once they saw the news. it's already viral.

"I'm wondering who plan this stupid idea" Joy said.

"I can see here unnie nose is getting red" Yeri whispered to joy.

"She's really mad to the two, let's wait for the two." Joy said ang chuckle.

       The Door open revealing the five person. Wende and seulgi are hiding in lisa's back. While lisa is in front, jisoo and byul are in lisa's both side. Like they protecting the two.