56

The two is starting to make out, lisa being tipsy she can't control her hormones but she knows what's her doing.

"Hyunnn.... I love you" Lisa said and give irene one last kiss before she drown in her sleep. Irene look at lisa and trace lisa's nose go down to her lips.

"I love you too...." She said and kiss lisa's nose tip.

       Lisa wake up because of the sunlight through the window. Maybe irene forgot to close it. She look at the girl who sleeping in her chest, mouth agape. She removed some hair strings in irene's face.

"Angel indeed, you're so beautiful wifey." Lisa said and point irene's nose tip. Irene make a sound and scrunched her nose. "Wakey wakey wifey" lisa said and brush their nose.

"Hhhhmmmm it's still early" Irene said and hide her face in lisa's neck. "more sleep" with aegyo tone.

"Hahah, okay five minutes. I need to go to the office hyun, let's cook for them before i leave." Lisa said and hug irene it's 5:30 in the morning and 7 she needs to go to her office even it's sunday.

"Hhhhmmm why? it's sunday, you promise you'll accompany me to the salon for my hair" Irene said still in her neck. Lisa said her promise for D-day they called it like that other term of their date.

"I'll fetch you after lunch, i just i can't cancel it." Lisa said. "Come on wake up now, so i can leave and go back here early." Lisa said.

Irene open her eyes and sit down, she don't have any choice maybe later when lisa leave she will continue her sleep. Lisa stand up, and wear her slippers. She looks at irene who's pouting her lips.

"Hahaha you want me to carry you?" Lisa asked, irene nodded and raise her arms. Lisa just shook her head. "My baby is so heavy" Lisa said and pick up irene.

"I'm not heavy!" Irene said.

"Alright, are you going to use toilet?" Lisa ask,

"Anniii..." Irene said. Lisa still carrying her.

"Hold on i'll prepare your toothbrush." Lisa said, she picked their toothbrush and put some toothpaste. She handed it to irene but irene just looking at it. "didn't know that you have this side, you're such a baby hyunnn" Lisa said. She put Irene in the sink and do brush irene's mouth. After that she also brush her teeth. "Let me smell it if it's already smell good." lisa tease irene. The latter lean her head to lisa and breathe, but lisa kiss her. A passionate one.

"It's good now, let's go down stairs" Lisa said and give irene a wink.

irene blushed and hide her face in lisa's neck. They leave the room, still lisa carrying irene.

"Ms. Manoban, it's good to see you again." The person whovs sitting inside lisa's office.

"Mr. Lee, Nice too see you too. It's been a while" Lisa said and tap sooman's shoulder. "Do want anything? coffee? tea? juice?"

"Coffee will do, it's still early for juice and tea? nahh i don't drink tea hahaha" Sooman said, they both chuckled. Lisa order her assistant to make coffee for them.

"You should start drinking tea, mr. lee It's good to your health" Lisa said.

"Never" Sooman and laughed. "So, what's the agenda for today?" Sooman said.

"Do you hear the news?" Lisa said and lean her back to she chair.

"Oh yeah of course, He deserve it after all. You did a great work for that" Sooman said.

"Of course i am, Mr. Lee.  You know why they call me the power of korea." Lisa said and smirked.

"Indeed, Ms. Manoban indeed" Sooman and take a sip to coffee.

"Remember i said that i'll help you to your business?" Lisa said. Sooman, nodded his head. " We'll If your wondering who's the new ceo of the yg ent. I brought it" Lisa said, Sooman look at her surprise.

"Your the new ceo?"

"Ahuh, and i have proposal to you." Lisa pull the envelope from her drawer and put in the table. "Read it" Sooman pick it up and scanned it,He read it carefully. "We'll actually i brought it not for myself, it's for my sisters who's also working in the k-pop industry."

"You have a siblings? ho--who?"

"It's for you to find out, Besides it's still private.  We're not yet ready to expose our selves in the public. Maybe soon, i'll let you meet them." Lisa said. "So what to you think to my proposal?"