75

It's their 3rd day in the Paris, they are now in one of the luxurious Beach in capital of paris. Until now jennie still avoiding her unnies, Lisa jisoo and iu already tried to apologize and approach her. But jennie is jennie she didn't mind them. Right now their are in the dining table of the villa that they rent and tomorrow the will back again in the main villa. Jennie still silent she will talk if irene or nayeon and the others talk to her, Irene tried to explain what lisa and her unnies want to tell her but jennie didn't listen. Irene just give up and let them.

After the dinner, they decided to stay in the sand, the gays volunteer to make a bonfire so they will not get cold. Byul, seulgi and wendy go inside and get the blanket for them, Irene also get jacket and cap for lucas. Jeon and other twice get drinks for them.

They are now sitting around the fire. They talking and laughing remembering the past. Until iu can't take it anymore, she look at jennie sitting across to them.

"Are you still ignoring us?" Iu said. Everyone silent and look at iu and jennie, Jennie lowered her head. She miss them but she's still inside, she feels like they not trusting her.

"Unnie..." Lisa tried to stop iu but iu didn't mind her.

"what? no let me. I can't stomach this kind of treatment" Iu said and stand up. "Why are you treating us like this? huh ruby jane" Iu.

"Unnie stop it" Jisoo and also stand up.

"You!! the three of you!" Jennie and also stand up. Tears already running to her cheeks. "I feel like you don't trust me. I'm not baby anymore, i'm not that dumb girl who always let other hurt her self. I know what i'm doing and my decisions. I grown up. I'm tired listening to all of you!" She scream. Iu, jisoo and lisa stuned in their position.

"jenn calm down" Chaeyoung and calming jennie, the others also shock to jennie's sudden burst.

Lisa look at her intently, she's hurt.

"We do that for your own good, we trust you you know that! We always give you what you want. We trust you! but we never trust anyone who will just take advantage and hurt you!" Iu said, and excuse her self, She don't want to cry in front of them. Hwasa and solar follow her to comfort.

Jennie is just crying in rosé's arms. Jisoo and lisa is just standing while looking the two. Until jisoo can't take the scene and approach jennie and hug the younger.

"Unniee.... I'm sorry" Jennie said between her sobbed.

"Ssshhh stop crying now" Jisoo said, she also hurt to what jennie think to them  but she just shrugged it out.

"Lili....." Jennie said and look to lisa, they just watching the siblings. Jennie walk toward to lisa but lisa move backward, jennie shocked.

"We're sorry if you feel that in that way. I just want you to be safe, i don't want anyone hurt you. I love you We love You. If you feel like we don't trust you, okay from now on i'm not going to invade your life." Lisa said and smile slightly. "Let's call it a night, we're still early tomorrow" Lisa said and pick lucas from irene's hand who already sleeping. The others also stand up and approach jennie.

"Jen, just give her time. I know shevs just surprised to what you said, maybe tomorrow you guys are okay" Irene said and rubbed jennie's back.

Irene enter to their rooms, she saw lisa fixing lucas's position. She approached her, she know lisa also need someone to comfort her.

"Hon..." irene called lisa.

"Hmmm?" Lisa said and look irene, she get up and seat to face irene.

"Are you okay?" Irene and fix lisa's bangs.

"Maybe? hahaha i don't know. Maybe i'm just hurt" Lisa said.

"You know i'm always here, you can talk to me i'm a good listener" Irene said. Lisa pull her towards seat irene between her legs. Irene obey and leaned her back to lisa.

"hon do i really too much?" Lisa asked and smell irene's hair.

"No hon, your not. don't think like that about to your self. Maybe jennie said that because she want to prove to her self and to you that she can handle herself, she want to prove that she's independent." Irene and hold lisa's hand.

"I'm just hurt to what she said, i know unnie is really the one who hurt the most. Jennie, she's special to us. She treat jennie as her little sister hahaha she's more like the real sister than me, but i'm not jealous, it's okay with me. I also spoiling jennie hahaha. If jennie is with unnie, jisoo unnie is treat me more. Jisoo unni never leave me, she always understand me in any ways. Support me and stand for me. So  yeahh hahaha, why i'm become like this" Lisa said and chuckled.  Irene also chuckled and face lisa.

"I love you hon,  i love you so much" Irene said and cupped lisa's face.

"And i love you more, you and lucas are my world now. Thank youu" Lisa said and kissed irene's lips