23

After the meeting with her private investigator, Lisa drove to SM Ent. for her last meeting. She also bring hwasa with her. They both got out in the car, there mr. Sooman and his secretary and some of his men waiting for him. Soo-man Know Lisa Manoban the Owner of MNB empire, he's admiring the young lady for her dedication and successful business woman. But she didn't know that Lisa is the person who's Mr. Yang talking about to his revenge.

"Ms. Manoban, welcome to SM Ent. it's my pleasure for visiting me here." Mr. Lee said and bow her head together with her staffs.

"Thank you" Lisa said and slightly smile.

"Shall we" Mr. Lee said, All of them enter in the company. Some of the artist and staff who's seeing them, bow their head. That's the time when irene and seulgi saw them.

"Oppa Lisa?" Yeri said who's just got out in one of the room. "Oh, i'm sorry" She said and slightly bow her head, she didn't notice thier ceo is there.

"I'm sorry abput that Ms. Mano--"

"It's okay, i know her" Lisa said and smile sweetly to yeri, even she want to kiss and hug yeri she still need to be a professional.

"Oh, okay let's proceed to the meeting room" Mr. Lee said.

Lisa nodded and glace to yeri.

'later' Lisa mouthed to her and smile.

Yeri get it and smile to her too, once they passed to her position she run to the studio to tell this to her unnie's.

"Please sit down Ms. Manoban" Lisa sit down to the other side besides her is hwasa. "Do you want anything to drink?"

"Just a juice, thanks" Lisa said. Mr. Lee command her secretary, the latter follow him

"So whatvs the matter Ms. Manoban." Mr. Lee.

"It's about Kai and Jennie's Issue, I want you to take back your statement about that." Lisa directly said.

Soo-man stunned in his sit.

"I'm sorry Ms. Manoban but i alread---"

"Take it back or you'll lose this company?" Lisa said,

"You can't do that Ms. Manoban!"

"I can, I can do what ever i want." Mr. Lee stuck in his chair, he love this company, he work hard for this to be a successful. "I know itvs against to your will Mr. Lee, why did you choose to play dirty when you can choose the right thing to do. I know how important this company to your, you made this to be part of big entertainment here without dping illegal things." Lisa added.

"Ms. Manoba---"

"Please leave us alone first" Lisa ordered to the persons who's inside even her own secretary. Lee's staffs look at him, he just nodded. They leave the conference room just lisa and Lee.

"I'm aware the cover up things for that stupid president, but it's already done. Jennie and kai is not part of it, i am right?. what's the reason?"

"Ms. Manoban it's true that the two iaare da--"

"Don't tell me that lies, i know more than what you know. Who's behind this stupid media play?" Lee look at her, he sense that the lady infornt of her knows more.

"What do you meann i don't know what are you talking about Ms. Manoban."

"Really?" Lisa asked, she lean her back on the back rest. "I have proposal for you, i know this thing is your praying for for over a years"

"What are saying?" Mr. Lee got curious.

"Your wife died years ago right? Hahaha i pity you and your men for seeking answer. But unfortunately, the anrswer is already in my hand now." lisa said and raised the brown envelope in her hand.

"Give it to me, i will sue that shit" Mr. Lee said, he's about to grab the envelope but lisa divert it.

"Oppss, too eager to know? Mr. Lee you know everything related to business. Business is a Business." Lisa said.

"Fine, i give you what you want. What do you want to know?"

"You know i have one question to you" Lisa and smirk.

"Mr. Yang, he told me that he needs my help. He used the friend card to me, so me being a good friend help him.  He also said that he will used that for his favorite enem--- wait, your the one who's he talkin about?" He asked but lisa just look at him. " Yeah for his revenge"

"That bustard really a naughty. I'm true to my words so, here take a look i don't know after this you'll still a good friend." Lisa said and smirks.

Mr. Lee pick up the envelope and open it. He take a look in the photos, itvs very detailed and clear.

"Yang Min-Suk" Mr. lee said and grip the photos. "You will pay for this"

///////

"Just watch her for the meantime" The person said in his phone.

"Copy boss"

The man who's sitting in his office chair, smirks.

"Wait for my top plan Lalisa"