46

"I'm planning to buy Yg entertainment and let jennie handle it." Lisa said.

"It's good decision, i'm sure jennie will be happy. It's her passion after all, there is also Jieun and chaeyoung to help her" Marco said.

"Yeah, i'll talk unnie about this. I'm planning to talk moonbyul's group, she mention one time that their contract in rbw is about to end. I'll grab that opportunity, hwasa deserve to be an idol and show her hiding talent hahaha" Lisa said. "And about the wedding...." Lisa look at irene. "It is okay with you to ahmm.... never mind we'll discuss this in other time" Lisa said she remember that she need to talk irene about it. Irene just said her okay.

They continue eating and talking, good thing they requested earlier to add another bed.  Irene arguing with lisa because the lisa want irene to sleep besides her but the older don't want to because of lisa's condition. The old couple just shaking their heads because of lisa's stubbornness.

"No lalisa, stop being a kid and rest" Irene said.

"Bu--"

"Lisa irene will sleep beside me and your dad will take the couch. You go sleep and rest" Her m9m said and pull irene. Lisa just cross her arms and pout. "Stop that, irene might turn off to you." The three just chuckled to lisa.

BREAKING NEWS: YG ent. founder yang hyun-suk got arrested after got discharged from the hospital for being comatose in a month. After the issue of Yang hyun-suk last month, the said company is already brought by the unknown business man. The new ceo is still unknown, even the idol's and other employees didn't know who is their new ceo.

KOREANBOO BREAKING NEWS: BlackPink confirmed their comeback this coming  march. They also confirm their collaboration to one of the famous idol.

DISPATCH BREAKING NEWS: Red Velvet Leader Irene bae, spotted in one of the famous restaurant here in the Seoul with the a girl wearing suit. It's still unknown because the girl is wearing a cap and facemask.

"Wow yang still alive" Lisa said. She and jisoo together witl seulgi, wendy and byul are in lisa's main office.

"He's a devil he's not welcome in heaven" Byul said.

"That's why Lord kick him HAHAHA" seulfi said they just laughed. It's already a month after the incident, lisa recovered faster than she thought. Thanks to irene that really took care of her even her siblings even their schedule is hectic and her friends.

"So tell me what are we doing here in lisa's office?" Wendy said, because it's almost a hour their laughing and talking.

"I'm also thinking that" Jisoo said while munching her chicken.

"I need your help" Lisa said and stand up to her office chair and sit beside byul.

"For what?" Jisoo said.

"I'm planning to ask joohyun properly, i mean we already okay. Everything is okay now. Irene Deserve morethan this arrangement, I'm planning to adjust the date and after 2 months i think is the best time getting married. I already discussed this to her family and grandpa i also tell this to mom and dad they all agree." Lisa said.

"And you didn't tell us"Jisoo said.

"I'm hurt" Seulgi acting like shevs hurt.

"I'm dissapointed" byul said while shaking her head.

"I'm---"

"Your wendy? i know i know" Seulgi said they laugh. wendy glare at her and throw a pillow to seulgi.

"So what are we going to do?" Wendy said.

"I'm planning to have a vacation out of the country. I already talk your managers about this and they agree, They give you a 1 week vacation."Lisa said, the four jump to lisa.

"Really?!!!"

"Yahhhh!! i can't breathe!! you guys are so heavyyyyy!!"

"For reall?!" Byul said.

"Do i look like i'm joking? It's settled and next weekend will go there. I still need to tell this to others." Lisa said. The four celebrate inside, lisa just shake her heads because of their childishness.

"Let's drink later!!" Seulgi and byul said.

"I agreeeee!" The two said, they look at lisa.

"where? you guys are not allowed to go to the public places."Lisa said.

"In your place, it's enough to us you have a lot of rooms there." Wendy said. They all agree, the only problem is if their warrior girls will allow them.

"let's cook for dinner too" Jisoo said.

"So it's settled now, btw how come unnie and lisa spotted last night?" wendy said.

"You know dispatch wanwan, as if you don't know them"

"Hahahaha let them. Wait i have a good idea let play with them" Seulgi said.

"What play are you planning?" Wendy. They look at seulgi.

"Here......."