35

"Do you already take your dinner?" lisa asked.

"Yeah, but i'm craving to Tteok-bokki" Irene said and sit in the high chair in the bar counter.

"Oh, i have stock. You're lucky, i ask them to buy grocery for me. Here " Lisa said and ready to ingredients. "But i have a problem" Lisa said and scratch her head.

Irene chuckled.

"You can't cook? hahaha i already know that" Irene said and stand up.

"Yahh i know how to cook!!" Lisa said and pout.

"Yeah yeah, if you say so. Go sit there and watch the real chef" irene said and push lisa.

        Lisa just stopmed her feet walk to the high chair and sit, she just watching irene's move. She's smiling watching her because she find it funny when irene's brow are moving.

"Hyun your going to be a great mom and wife in the future." lisa suddenly said, irene stop moving and look at lisa. "What? i'm just saying, i mean i saw how responsible you or to your members especially to yeri and joy. I just wondering how much more to your future children." Lisa said.

"You too" Irene said and avoid lisa's stare. She's shy because this is the first time they will talk about this thing.

Now, it's lisa who stop moving. She didn't see it coming.

"Cat got your tough?" Irene said and chuckled. "You're a hard working person, you always put others first before your self. you're selfless liss. " Irene said.

"We'll thats what love can do i guess" Lisa said and smile, irene smile to her too and continue what her doing.

"How is it???" Irene asked, They are now in the dining eating irene's cook.

"You're the best!" Lisa said and continue eating, she just eat earlier but when she smell irene's cook her stomach make a sound.

Irene just chuckled because of lisa's cuteness.

"How are you?" Lisa start a conversation. Because it's too silent.

"I'm okay" Irene shortly reply.

"Yahh! that's all?" Lisa said.

"You asked if how i am, i just said answered it" Irene said and rolled her eyes. "i'm okay, work it still the same tiring but this time it's light because we're done promoting and performing." Irene added.

"Good to know, i always playing it when i'm in office even to the car hahaha. Hwasa is getting annoyed to me" Lisa.

"You're an addict" Irene said and laughed.

"I am...... to you" Lisa said and smile to her.

       They continue teasing each other, they didn't mind the time it's 1 am now. But the two seems not tired from their work.

"You can get anything that you need to my closet, i'll take the bath in the other room." Lisa said, irene nodded and start moving.

      Lisa in the other room, start bathing her self. She just let the water run to her body but her phone rang. Lisa immediately dry her self and pick up the phone.

"Dad" Lisa said.

"lisa the old bae is in the hospital, your uncle called me. But nothing to worry he's now is in good condition" He's father said.

"why? what happened?"Lisa ask, she's shock because the last time she talk the old bae last week is in good state.

"he got heart attack but it's just mild, he's now transpired in the vip room."

"Okay, i'll pay him a visit right now" She said and ended the phone, now she's worried about irene. She wear her bathrobe and go back to her room. She open the door and the water in the bathroom is still running, she bet the lady is tsstill not finished. She get her clothes and wear it.

      After minutes irene, got out wearing lisa's shirt. She just wear lisa's boxer shorts. She sometimes wearing lisa's clothes in her room. Now she looks like she don't wearing a short because lisa's shirt is too big for her.

       Lisa stunned in her position seeing irene wearing her clothes. but she set aside it because they have emergency right now.

"Hyunnn..." Lisa saod and walk towards her.

"wae?" irene who's drying her hair.

"Did aunty and uncle call you already?" Lisa asked, irene got confused and took her phone out to her bag and it's ringing. She look lisa first before answering her mom.

"thank god you picl up, hyun why took you so loong" Irene's mom said.

"wa--i'm sorry i just got out in the bathroom. wae?"