119

Back to lisa's party......

           Seulgi and jisoo and their other friends, stunned in their position. The other visitors gets wild when they saw the four girls wearing a mask. From to head to toe Lisa's friends already know who are them. The girls begin to dance and sway their bady with the music.

Jennie look at seulgi while walking towards to her. Seulgi alsmot fell in the floor while watching jennie walking towars her.

"this is oh jisoos...." Seulgi mumble, it's like her alcohol in her body make it feel hot even more.

"Kang you did a great job...... but i'm the best right?...." Jennie whispered and dance seductively.

while jisoo, she don't  know what she will going to do. Seeing Rosé walking towards to her, she can see how Rosé glared at her that send a shiver in her body. Her tipsy state fade away, she saw jennie dancing to seulgi,  she want to separate the two but Rosé pull her sleeves.

"Where do you think your going? Jisoo Kim.....Manoban?" Rosé, and lock jisoo in her arms  as literally lock. Jisoo get chock.

"Hehe, love...." Jisoo and laugh awkwardly

"You disobey me..... I will make you pay later" Rosé and dance, jisoo just close her eyes hardly.

'omy my church girl.....' jisoo said to her self.

     While nayeon, she sweetly approached jeon, even though she's annoyed. Jeon pull nayeon close to her and whisper something....

"I deserve a good massage later hon..... i'm being a good girl like what you said." Jeon and smirked.

"Huh! of course you do hon, later we'll talk about that. For now watch me..... only me" She said and begin.

            Irene give lisa a stare, lisa is sitting in the middle with her blind fold in her eyes. She bit her lower lip from the sight. Lisa is wearing a trouser white long sleeve plus neck tie, the coat is already removed earlier because lisa feel hot because of the alcohol. Everyone cheered when irene walk towards to irene. Because of the alcohol in her body, her confidence become more fierce. She didn't mind other people inside, she focused her mind to lisa.

"Oh.... don't tell me.. nooo please don't come near to meee....." Lisa said when she feel someone walking around her. Irene slide her hand in lisa's shoulder, lisa wiggle it makes irene smile.

"You want this right?" Irene lowered and whisper in lisa's ear. She tried to change her voice so lisa will not going to know it's her.

"Anni..... omy ghad unnieee! i'm getting married. Joohyun will get mad, she her away from me!!" Lisa scream, cause everyone to laughed and cheered. Her friends are laughing to hard. Jennie already give yeri a que, the girls arrived that makes the guys and gays become more louder.

"Go! lisaaaaaaaaaaaa you will not going to regret it!" Byul shout that makes lisa shook her head.

"Byulllieee send her away!!" lisa replied back, irene started to move her hips and sway it around the lisa. They cheer even more that give irene more confidence.

"Holy molly!!! honn come here now and fetch meeee!" Lisa scream.

"Sshhhh baby...." Irene and sit down in lisa's lap. "Be mine for tonight" Irene added that give lisa almost an heart attack. Lisa still not aware of irene's presence.

    Irene grab lisa's necktie, the purposely grip it and pull that makes lisavs face come near to her, irene really want to attack lisa's lips but she's really tried her best to not. She removed lisa's necktie and pull lisavs both hands at the back and tie it using the neck tie.

"Woaaahhhh!!!" Everyone reacted, and enjoying the show. Even lisavs siblings who's shock together with her friends because of irene can do lile this.

"That was so smoothh!!" Wheein while clinging to hwasa.

     Irene again, look at lisa's face. She cupped it and give lisa's lips a lick. before stand up and continue her performance. Lisa already have a hint because of the smell and irene's perfume but she still not sure. Irene give lisa a lap dance and when the second chorus of the song hit. She again sit in lisa's lap, she can feel lisa's dick in her folds. Irene remove the blindfold, but her half mask is still on. Lisa have to adjust her sight because of the lights. she look at the girl sitting in her lap and her eyes went wide when she saw who is it.

"Joohyunn!?" Lisa....

"Watzup manoban" Irene and pulled lisa and claim what is hers. Everyone scream loudly and cheer. Jisoo get the wine and open it amd spit it to everyone. Lisa and irene already making out in front of them. Irene started to grind her body to lisa and put her arms in lisa's neck. Lisa is already hard and feel hot they both almost loss their control, the song ended but stil the two continue there make out. When Yeri shout at them. Irene back to her senses and bite lisa's lower lip before separate. She removed lisa's tie hand and stand up, every one still in the hype because of what they witnessed.

"That was ......" Lisa pull irene towards her...

"hot? yes it is..." Irene cut lisa and remove her mask. Revealing her face, the other guest who's still not know who's the girls in dress dresses stunned in their position.

"You should change now honey, their eyes looks like they gonna eat you..." Lisa and hide irene.

"We're still not good manoban..." Irene and pinch lisa.

"Hahahah i'll tell you later, let's change your clothes first and Rosé and jennie. I don't want that seulgi and jisoo unnie stare." Lisa while pointing the two whovs staring the two talking with rhe other girls.