77

Irene is just standing in front of the Eiffel, she can see her friends enjoying the view, running and taking pictures. She's just enjoying her self when someone backhug her. From the smell and warm she feel, she already know who is it.

"Where did you go?" Irene asked and slightly look at lisa.

"I just go to the restroom, where's lucas?" Lisa and pulled irene close to her.

"He's with wendy and seulgi, the two wants to buy something for him." Irene said. Lisa hmmed and join irene to watch their friends and enjoying the breeze.

"Hyunnn...." Lisa called irene.

"Hmmm..."

"When i was baby, they thought i'm a boy well who will not right? hahaha they even name me Limario Pranpriya, remember when i was 3 and you and unnie teaming up and always tease me with calling priya. I always end up crying hahahaha." Lisa said and chuckled irene laughed softly. "Then when my 8th birthday comes, that's the time we figure out about my condition. I cried every night when i found out that. My confidence wash out, i cried. Unnie, jisoo unnie and jennie always in my room comforting me. I become silent, i lock my self in my room for almost weeks. Then the summer ended, New school year. Jennie and chaeyoung encourage me to attend, then i met seulgi, wendy and byul we become friends together with unnie. They didn't know unnie and i are sisters back there. They accept me and my condition, they become my saviour when someone bully me especially unnie. I remember we got reported because unnie and byul got in to fight hahahah"

"You guys are really crazy" Irene said and chuckled.

"Yeah we really are hahahaha, then we graduate to grade school. We enroll to one school, new life new me. I become more confident to my self with the help of them. We'll to be honest i just become like that because i'm scared. I grow up thinking that you and me, will you know will marry in the future.How can i marry you if i'm like this. I'm scared that if you knew you will leave me and disgusted about my condition." Lisa said irene turn around and face her.

"Why would you think like that? Lisa you know me, i will not going to look at you like that. Your normal, don't think like that." Irene said while looking in lisa's eyes.

"I know hyun... i maybe overthink things, that's one of my reason why i'm scared to face you. I know you didn't recognize me, because the priya that you know is a guy hahaha but now look i am even my name also changed hahaha. I know hon you will, i'm just coward that time." Lisa said. "Hyun... thank you. Thankyou for accepting me for who i am, for loving and taking care of me and now for being a great mom to our lucas" Lisa said and pointed lucas in iu's arms looking at them smiling. Irene look at them and got shock when she saw their friends already standing there watching them while holding their phones. Irene look back to lisa who's already kneeling in front of her. Irene covered her mouth when lisa show the ring inside the box.

"Joo-hyun, I wanna marry you because you're the first person i want to look at when i wake up every morning and the person i will kiss a good night. When i saw you again i promise that this time i will put a ring in your finger so you will not leave me again. Bae Joo hyun, will you be my better half for the rest of our lives?" Lisa finally drop her final card.

Irene's tears are already rollong in her cheeks while listening to lisa. She's speechless to whats happening right now. While to lisa, shevs already sweating because of her nervousness. waiting for irene's answer who's crying in front of her. she canvt read irene's eyes. Her eyes become teary eyed her tears is about to fall when she saw irene nodded.

"ho----"

"Yes! Lalisa i will marry you" Irene got her self and finally give her answer to lisa.

Lisa immediately stand up and cupped irene's face and kiss the older a long passionate one. Their friends scream and shout because of the happiness. Lucas who's giggling and clapping his hands while watching his parents. They approach the two when tehy saw lisa wear the ring to irene. They congratulate the two, lisa get lucas and kissed him irene also do the same.

"Let me take you a picture then before us" Seulgi said holding her camera. Lisa and irene positiong showing her ring in her finger. The second shot is lucas woth them amd then the rest of them. They celebrate their and enjoy each other company. Irene and lisa are so happy right now they, words are not enough to describe what they are feeling right now.