24

"Yang Min-Suk" Mr. lee said and grip the photos. "You will pay for this"

"I can also help you to that Mr. Lee" Lisa said and sip to her juice. "But first, i want you to clean the mess that you you made. Also cut the ties between you and yang, I'll help you with everything you want to do to yang because we are now in the same side. You wanted to sue him but me i want to kill him." Lisa said.

"I'll follow you, Ms. Manoban.."

"Okay good! we're team now." Lisa said. "Let's go to my main agenda why i'm here" .

"What is it?"

"Me and you artist are engaged now." Lisa.

"Who?"

"Bae Joo hyun. I'm here to personally tell you this, i know you're prohibited them. So, i want this to discuss you, i don't want to add some stress to irene. Don't worry this engagement will not publicly announced. I will let her and her members enjoy their momentum of being shining idols. I will not stop her or what" Lisa said.

"wow, i must say irene is so lucky for being a wife of multi billioner" Mr. Lee said.

"I'm the one who's lucky here, besides it's arrange marriage"

"I hope you will invate me in the wedding, btw when is it?"

"don't worry i'll invate you mr. lee, After a year. I still have many things to do"

"Right, but you know i'm not against. If you want to broadcast it i'll take a move for that but if you don't, i respect you. I'll order my secretary to invite irene here."

Lisa just nodded and smile to her, she's excited to see Irene but at the same time nervous. She can't explain what she feels right now.

"Good Afternoon" irene said and bow her head.

"Irene please sit." Mr. Lee said. Irene took the side in front of lisa. "You didn't tell me that your the future madame hahahaa" Irene smile awkwardly and glace to lisa.

"I already informed your boss about the wedding " Lisa said. " you don't have to worry about him" She smile.

"Of course it's nothing to do with me. Btw are you done to your work? you can come to Ms. Lisa if you guys are done"

"Oh, yeah we just finished it."

"We we'll leave now Mr. Lee, thank you for understanding. " Lisa said and stand up.

"It's nothing to what you did Ms. Manoban, thankyou i owe you a lot" Mr. Lee and bow his head.

"Let's go?" Lisa said and assist irene to leave.

"Why you didn't inform me?" Irene said once they got out in the room.

"I'm sorry, It's unexpected. Are you guys done to your work?"

"Yeah, we're going to the new dorm now."

"I'm done to my work too, I'll come with you. You know helping hahaha, Oh, hwasa!" lisa said she saw her secretary talking with some the girls.

"Ms. Manoban. Oh, Ms. Bae" Hwasa said and bow her head, irene also bow her head.

"Oh here my secretary hwasa, and hwasa Irene my future wife" Lisa said, but she whispered the last words enough to hear the two. Irene pinch her side.

"Are you sure? Ms. Irene she didn't poison you right?" Hwasa jokingly said.

"Yahhh!what are you saying, of course not"

"Hahahaha yeah she do" irene tease her even more, the two high five because they succeed. Lisa is now pouting and leave the two, She saw wendy got out the door.

"Wan!!!!" lisa shout and run to her direction.

"Are you sure Ms. Bae you will get married to her?" Irene laughed at her.

"Just Irene, call me irene. I'm Bae Joo hyun, and I don't have a choice to marry herhahahaha"

"I'm Ahn Hye-jin, actually i'm lisa's cousin hahahaha"

"Oh really? i didn't, i mean i didn't saw you."

"I born in thailand but i grow up in US, Lisa and i met when i was 15. My family decided to move here for good"

"Oh that's explain, nice to meet you"

"Same hahahha"

"Unnieeeeee! let's go now" Yeri said and run to her. All of them are already outside the studio, Lisa, wendy and seulgi are talkin while joy is in her phone.

"Yeahh, how about you hwasa? llisa said she will come with us."

"Oh donvt worry about me, i already call the driver to pick me up. He's already outside. I'll go first, Nice to meet you Irene"

"Thanyou Nice meeting you too, see you next time"  irene said.

"Wow the crackheads are here watzupp!" Hwasa said, wendy and wendy fist bump her and make a small talk "i'll you now. Enjoy boss Lalisa" Hwasa tease her by calling her real name. Lisa just glare at he but hwasa just laughed at her and leave.

"Let's go nowwwww!!" Wendy and seulgi said and run to their car.

"YAHHHH WHAT ARE YOU GOING GET OUT" Lisa shout because the two open her car and get in.

"Yahhh! give us a ride i miss your car" Seulgi said.

"But you have your own service" Lisa reason out.

"Lis don't be selfish share your blessing" Wendy said.

"Fuck yo---" lisa didn't finish becaude irene's at her back secretly pinch her.

"Fineee! get in girls" Lisa said and open the back seat. She opened the passenger seat who's seulgi inside. "Get down."

"Wha-- aishh fineeeee" She said and get down, before she get in to the back seat she give the two suspicious smile. The two just rolled their eyes. Lisa open tha door for irene and walk to the other side.

"We looks like a family having a vacation" Yeri said and The Three and lisa just laughed at her while irene shook her head because of her members.