37

Lisa and Irene, decided to let her grandfather take a rest. The two decided to take lunch before they go in rv's dorm. Today is also the blackpink's arrival, she will wait them here in rv's dorm. Because she can't pick them in the airport, it's too crowded.

"We should buy them foods." Irene suggest. Lisa stop by to the shop and buy foods for the babies. "This is enough, you really spoiled them especially yeri and joy." Irene said and pinch lisa, they walking towards the car.

"ouch, it's just a food hyunn aishh" Lisa said and open the passenger seat for irene. The latter just rolled her eyes.

"What ever, they have their own allowance." irene.

Lisa get inside after put they brought to the backseat.

"It's not everyday, and besides it's the reason why i'm working hard for all of youu" Lisa said and start driving.

"Yahhhh! it's lunch time now yet unnie is tstill not home." Yeri said and lazily lay down in the couch besides seulgi. The four still not eating anything, because according to them they all are not in the mood to move but the real reason is they not used to wake up without their unnie. Especially to yeri and joy.

"Unnie can you move there i can't straight my legs" Joy said and slightly shake wendy, they laying in the other couch.

"Yahhh!! just put your legs in top of mine" Wendy answered. Joy obey her and closed her eyes.

No one wants to talk, they just in the living room waiting for their unnie's arrive. After the silence the doorbell rang.

"it's unnie!" The four scream and stand up to opwn the door.

     When seulgi open the door, no one is there but there's a box in the floor.

"What is that?" Joy asked and point the box.

Seul look at the hallway before picking up the box. She check if there's a card or name.

"I don't know, no anything written here." Seulgi said, Wendy get the box from seulgi.

"Maybe from fans" Wendy said.

"Let's open it!" Yeri said.

Seulgi closed the door and lock it. They walk back to the living room and they put the box in the table.

"Open it now unnie!" Joy said and handed a scissor. Wendy pick it and cut the ribbon, she slowly open the box.

"AHHHHH!" Joy and yeri scream when they saw what inside the box. Seulgi and wendy look at it. They also scared and also cringe.

  There's a dead rabbit inside and piece of cloth full of blood. Seulgi get a gloves and pick the small paper inside.

"Watch them carefully once's you blink you will see them in my arms" Seulgi read the letter.

"What the fuck is that?" Wendy said. Joy anf yeri hug each other they are scared. Yeri begin to cry in joy's arm.

"there's no name here" Seulgi saiid and put back the letter and covered it.

          Lisa and Irene arrived in the hotel, and open the door. Once they open the door, they saw the four in the living room yeri crying beside joy. They look so scared.

"What happened here?" Irene said and walk towards to them. Lisa follow her.

The four hear their unnie, yeri and joy run to irene and hug their unnie. They are really scared.

"Yahh, what happened? Why are you crying?" Irene said and assist the to in the couch.

Lisa look at seulgi and wendy, and the two look at her too.

"Someone leave this in the front door" Seulgi said and point the box in table.

"what is that?" irene said while eyeing the box.

"When did you saw this?" Lisa ask she pick up box and open it, she immediately bring back the box in the table.

"What is----WHAT IS THAT?" irene shout.

"where all here in the living room Earlier, waiting for you. when someone doorbell we thought it was you so we open the door." Joy said.

"No one is there, but that box" Wendy said. "There's also note inside, but we don't know from where this box from.

     Lisa glance at the box again and read the note. But she saw a familliar cloth inside. She get her phone from her pocket and make a call.

"Ready the team C, send a bodyguard here in the KM hotel. Also send some people to airport for jisoo's arrival. Asap" Lisa said, she didn't wait him to speak and ended the call.

      She next dial her private investigator's number.

"Ms. Manoban"  Suho immediately answered.

"I need you here in KM hotel right now" Lisa said.

"give us 1 minute Ms. Manoban" Suho said. lisa ended the call and put back her cellphone in her pocket.

She look the five, who's looking at her.

"Don't worry about this, i'll handle this. No one can harm you all" Lisa said. she patted Seulgi and wendy's shoulder. She know that the two is scared to what happened. She look at eyes, who also look scared for them. "I will not allow them to hurt you guys." Lisa said to comfort her, silence eat the living room. Just yeri and joy's sobs can hear.