83

Lisa arrive in the mansion using her own car. She didn't bother her driver to give her a drive to mansion. Lisa got off to her car and enter to the house.

"Father" She said as she saw her father sitting in the living room waiting for her.

"Sitdown, let's wait the other's" Marco is just staring in the  table, while lisa is just there sitting in front of her father.

They heard a sound of car. The door swung open revealing jisoo and jennie who's already in their sleeping wear.

"Dad what's the matter?" Jisoo asked.

"You two, sit here" Marco said in a cold tone and poiting beside lisa. The two got surprise, they know that ince their father like this. It means they made mistake or one of them.

The door again swung open revealing iu who's also in her sleeping wear.

"Really at this t---"

"I'm don't want to hear any complain. Seat!" Iu startled and run towards to jisoo and seat besides her.

"Whatvs goin on?" iu wishper to jisoo.

"I don't know unnie, we just came here" Jisoo replied.

"Lili why father is mad?" Jennie and nugged lisa.

"I donvt have any idea nini" Lisa replied.

Marco is just watching her children nugging and whispering to each other. Even he wants to laugh.at this moment, he really is mad. M.A.D. He throw envelope in the table in front of them.

Jisoo nugg iu to get it. Iu slowly get it from the table and open. They look what inside, The four lool at it. Jennie froze in her position, Her unnies look at her.

"What is the meaning of this?!" He said,

They look at her father.

"da---"
"fath--"
"dad--"

"I'm not talking the three of you. Ruby jane?! What is this?"

"Father....." Jennie lowered her head, she's scared to her father. He's mad the way he call her in her second name. "Father he...- he's cou-rting me"

"What??!" He asked.

"Dad---"

"Did all of you know about this?! Lalisa?! Jisoo? Jieun?"

"Dad--" Jisoo cut her unnie.

"Yes father, jennie said it to us. We just know it when we're still in the Paris." Jisoo said gripping her pants because of nervousness.

"And you didn't tell it to me or to your mom?!" Marco. "STOO. HIM. STAY. AWAY FROM HIM RUBY JANE." he said and stand up.

"Father why? he's a good guy, i'm planning to---"

"You don't know what your saying Ruby jane. Stop that stupidness, when i said stay away form him. Stay away, and the three of you! Watch this young lady. I don't want to hear anything about that guy. Arraseo?!!" The three nodded, after that marco leave them in the living room.

Jennie started to cry, the three comfort her.

"Jenjen, we're sorry we couldn't---"

"It's okay unnie itvs my fault though. Sorry for getting you guys in to this." Jennie.

"Ssshhhh it's no ones fault nini, stop crying now" Lisa said and wipe jennie's tears.

"Lisa is right, so stop crying now. We'll talk dad next time, hevs maybe got surprise because his baby girl is getting old now hahaha" Jisoo joked.

Lisa and iu chuckled, Jisoo tried to lighten the mood. After talking, Jisoo and lisa decided to prepare a snack for them, The four of them decided to sleep there. Lisa Informed irene, she's waiting for her reply but maybe irene already asleep at this hour.

"How come father know that?" Jisoo asked. "And why he's like that?"

"I don't know too unnie, but one thing is for sure." Lisa said, Jisoo looked at her.

"What is it?" Jisoo confusedly look at her.

"He know something that we didn't know." Lisa said and look at jisoo...

"Do you think?" jisoo and continue what she's dping.

"It's just my assumption, maybe like that. we're still not sure. Don't worry i'll talk sehun and suho about this"

"Update me, but for now let's secure jennie's safety. Maybe dad is right"

"Hmmm, Look jennie carefully. I'll send also one of my buddy guard to look for her from a afar." Lisa said.

      The two go back to the living room and joined the two who's already watching movie.