16

Lisa leave the underground, and drive to her penthouse. She's already tired but she still manage to call irene.

Irene is about to sleep, she's just waiting to lisa. Because until now the latter still not updating her if she already home. But her phone suddenly ring, she pick up the call without looking at the caller.

"Hi, did i disturb you?" lisa ask.

"Ani, did you just got home?" Irene said, she look at the clock and it's almost midnight.

"Yeah, are you sleepy now?"

"Kinda, did you eat your dinner?"

"oh. hehehe i forgot but i'll eat noodles right now, i'm just waiting for the boil water" irene rolled her eyes instantly.

"I told you to eat first before you leave" Irene scold her.

"Yeah, but they might thin---" irene cut her.

"So what?, we can say that you'll visiting them. Like a coincidence again" Irene reason out.

"Next time hyun. oh, the water is ready now. you should sleep now you still have work tomorrow. Byee hyun, see you soon. Take care."

"yeah, eat okay? you too, know your tired. Sleep well, see you soon" Irene said and ended the call.

"Who's that unnie?" Joy ask, she heard her unnie.

Irene got startled because of joy.

"Yahhh! what are you doing here? you don't know how to knock?!" Irene said.

"Sorry, i just ask if you have some cotton i forgot to buy earlier." Joy said.

"Tsk!, there" Irene pointed and turn her back to joy.

"unnie's who's that unnie?" Joy asked.

"Yahhh! not now sooyoung!" Irene shout, joy just chuckled and let her unnie.

"Fine finee. good night mom" Joy shout and laugh.

Irene throw her pillow but joy immediately closed the door.

"urghhhh!l Irene said in frustration.

She fix her self and sleep, she need to gain more energy for this week schedules. It's getting hectic because they will release their another mini album for reveluvs.

"Urgh! my back!!" Joy scream, today is Wednesday they just finished practicing the dance choreography of their new songs.

"Me too" Yeri said who's laying on the floor.

Seulgi and wendy and irene talking to their manager.

"So we will move again to other dorm?" Irene said.

"Yeah, the sasaengs already know your dorm. We also saw a hidden camera in front of the lobby, and besides you girls deserve the new one after great performance this past months

Seulgi and Wendy high five to each other andrun to joy and yeri to share the good new's.

"So when will move out?" irene ask.

"The management already buy a condominium in KM hotel. You should start pack your things, within this week you girls will move out" Their manager said and leave irene.

Irene heard The four voice screaming in happiness. She walks toward them.

"New homeeeee here we aree" Yeri sing together with wendy, they even jumping. While joy, pulling seulgi whovs laying in the floor.

She just chuckled at the scenes. She clap her hands to get their attention. The four gather infront of their unnie.

"Later after dinner, we will start packing our things. Pd-nim already brought boxes in our dorm, Double check okay?" The four nodded, after the small meeting they start fixing their things because they are excited to go home.

"Unnie are you free right now?" Lisa said in the other line, she called jisoo.

"Just got home, waeyo?" Jisoo asked.

"I need to talk to you" She decided to tell jisoo about the threat that she receive, and also to inform her.

"Okay, where are you? I'll just go to your house. I think we need to discuss this in private place." jisoo said.

"Your right, I'm on my way home. used the secret elevator. They might following you, they already know where i living."

"Nee,,  i'll just change my clothes the go there"  Jisoo said and ended the call.

"are you done working what i ask to you?"

"No, sir Gd still nowhere to find even her family."

"Bullshit, look for them. He will never betrayed me"

"Copy boss." The call ended.

"You getting in to my nerves manoban. Let's see if you still can stop your self after this HAHAHA" He knows that his another card have a spot in lisa's heart.

"Jenn! Do you saw the news?" Chaeyoung said.

"What news?" Jennie asked.

Chaeyoung handed the phone to jennie.

Dispatch Breaking news: Jennie kim and kim Jong -in  are confirmed dating. The two spotted in the paris together. Both companies of the two idols, already confirmed it.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!" jennie shout. "Where's uunie?"

"She left after we got home earlier" chae said.

"Call unnie, i'll call lisa" Jennie said.

      The tears starting to roll down, shevs really mad. She don't even know who's that fuckin kai. What the fuck that yg wants to her. The media and their fans start bombering a lot of question, and bash. Her other idol friends also checking her.