30

"Can you double the speed?" Lisa request.

"sure ma'am" Lisa smirked

The four just wide their eyes, they know that after this ride they all will be doomed.

"Lalisaa you're crazyyy" Jisoo said.

"This is the thrill what i'm talking about gays" Wendy said and give lisa a high five.

"WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" the five of them scream when it's starting to movee.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" Jisoo scream.

"SLOWWWWWWWW DOWNNNNNNN" while byul is getting dizzy but she can handle it.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO FUNNNN!!" lisa and wendy shout while seulgi is keep quiet with close eyes.

"did you saw the five idiots?" IU asked the girls, they are now together. Because since they got inside, they separate to each group.

"Seulgi pulled lisa earlier, when she saw us" Irene said, it's been half hour when the two separate to them.

"Where's jisoo unnie?" Jennie ask chae because they are together earlier.

"I don't know she's with wendy and byul earlier"

"Maybe, they are together" Nayeon said.

"Let's pray for their safety, if that's true" chaeyoung said and laughed.

Irene is become worried when she hear it, she know that rosè is just joking but she become worried to her members. She know the two is naughty.

"Let's find them, it's almost dinner." Iu said.

"Yeahh, let's go" jennie and cling to her unnie.

      The girls are now working, because they all hungry and tired. They heard screaming, so they follow that sound they arrived in front of drop zone

 They heard screaming, so they follow that sound they arrived in front of drop zone

"FUCK YOUUUUU SSSOOOOO" SEULGI SHOUT.

"IT'S ENOUGH!!!" lisa shout, they all are feeling dizzy right after the rollercoaster ride and extreme big swing.

"Oh lord!! please guideee usss!!" Byul shout.

"This is what i'm talking about" Iu said and chuckled.

"It's too high, i can't even saw them" Irene said.

"Let just watch them, this is so fun." Chaeyoung said and laughed

The five is now  almost in the top, they silently praying. Seulgi is about to vomit she just close her eyes, while seulgi stopping her self, byul and wendy already vomitted in their seat because of so much dizzy. Lisa is also dizzy and jisoo. Seulgi, jisoo and lisa are in the same state.

"Omy--" Jisoo got cut.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" the five scream, Seulgi who's stopping her self for vomiting are now is stink.

While the people who's watching them are laughing because of them.

"They really crazy" Joy said.

"You said it right" Hwasa said.

The five get down to their said, no one can stand on their own feet.

"Fuc--" LLisa didn't finish her self she run to the nearest trash can and vomit, jisoo did the same but she didn't make it in the trash can.

The girl walk to their direction and assist them.

"Your stink wendy unnieee! "Joy said when she  approache wendy who's laying on the ground

"Yuck!" yeri said and give her water bottle to seulgi.

Solar wheein and the others help them to assist the four. While Irene of course go to her hubby and give her a water

"Fuck, i feel like my world spinning" Lisa said.

"Who told you to ride that thing" Irene said, she grab her tissue and wipe lisa's mouth.

"Wendy scam us, that wanwan will pay for this" Lisa said and drink her water.

"It's all you fault.....yahhh" Irene said and rub lisa's back because she again vomited "You guys should rest, we'll eat we're hungry" Irene said.

"Okay, thankyouu" Lisa said, she smile because hyun taking care of her. "Let's go to them."

  They all now settled in one of the resto here inside the part, they all hungry and no one want to talk. After the scene earlier, the five clean and changed their clothes. They also share to them about the bet, even them got surprise about the bet especially the things that they bet. They really a big time person. They all laughed tat them because no one won in the bet..

"Let's not separate this time." Iu said. "Arraseo?!" She shout, they agree to her and follow her. after resting, they all continue their  bonding.

The last ride that they will ride is the Ferris wheel. Lisa hide irene to her back, so she can have time to her irene. Of course the other saw that but they will just let them, because they also doing that.

Lisa-Irene
Jisoo-Chaeyoung
Seulgi-Jennie
Byul-solar
wendy-joy
nayeon-jeon
dahyun-yeri'chaeyoung-mina
tzuyu-sana-Momo-jihyo

         if you're wondering where's iu? Ofcourse will not leave her baby jenjen. seulgi just scratch her head, she's thinking that this will be the right time to tell jennie her feelings, she already admiring jennie since then. but her unnie is her so she just take that a wrong time, maybe next time.