132

"Sooyaaa! It's Chicken look it's really yummy." Irene while showing how she eat the chicken thigh.

"Joohyun, you already eating! why you didn't call us!" Jiso and seat beside her and get a fork, she's about to get a chicken but irene slap her hand. "Yahhh let's share in law!" Jisoo

"anii, you should get for yourself" Irene and continue to eat. "Anyways i'll eat first because i have a big baby upstairs need to feed" Irene. The other just looking at her still shock.

          The three four just done cooking. Jieun and twice members volunteer to set up the loong table in the living room. Irene go back to their room to check lisa after she ate. But she saw lisa already sitting in the bed. looks like she just wake up from her short nap.

"Did you sleep?" Irene and walk towards to lisa.

"Just a short nap, my head it's okay now." Lisa and she hug irene's waist lean her head in irene's tummy. "How's my baby here?" She baby talk, irene giggled because of her hubby's cuteness.

"It's a month old hon, she will not going to respond to you" irene and cupped lisa'e face. "So let go downstairs and eat, you must be hungry now" Lisa nodded and just let her self pulled by irene.

     All of them gathered in the living room, they all sitted in the floor, Lisa is sitting in the middle in her right side it irene and left side is yeri.

"Lisayah are you okay now?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah, just a normal head ache. I didn't sleep last night so yeahh...." Lisa replied she feeding irene and herself.

"Unnie, i thought u already eat earlier?" Rosé asked.

"I am but i eat for my baby not for my self." Irene said and drink her juice that jieun made for everyone.

Everyone laughed at lisa and Rosé's reaction, Lisa look at irene.

"Yahh!" Irene and glare to them, they just shook their heads and continue to eat. When lisa remember something.

"Anyways, it's good that all of you are here. I have something to tell you guys" They look at lisa.

"What is it?" They asked and wait lisa to talked.

" I met sunmi there......" Lisa and look at seulgi, she saw how seulgi stop in her track even jisoo, wendy and byul.

"Jinja? i thought she's in L.A?" Moonbyul asked, wendy nugged her.

"Yeah, she's working to expanding her business there."

"What business she's managing?" Jisoo asked.

"She's the founder of Chanel, jennie do you know her right?" Lisa asked jennie.

"yeah, i already met her 3x when i attend of the fashion show. We even ate dinner together."

"So, who's this sunmi?"Jieun asked, she's setting infront of lisa in the other side.

"She's my ex." Seulgi is the one who answered. Jennie put down her spoon, everyone look at the two.

"Hmm ahem... it's long time ago. Actually She's my former friend we're batch mate. Anyways, that's why i wanted to tell you this because she wants to have a partnership with our company. Now, Jennie i want you to handle this project. Can you do it?" Lisa and look at jennie who's still not in her self. "Jennie?" Lisa called her again.

"Jen, lisa is talking to you..." Nayeon tapped jennie.

"what? i mean pardon?" Jennie. Lisa just sighed, she already know why jennie is acting like that. She look at seulgi and nodded.

"I want you to handle the partnership that sunmi propose to me. Are you in? becau--...." Jennie cut her.

"okay, i'll handle it." Jennie respond, wendy, byul and jisoo look at seulgi who's looking at jennie. "Tell me if when and i'll work on it" she added.

"Good, aside from that..... Jeon prepare your team and let's meet tomorrow. I have project for you." Lisa said and continue her food, Jisoo looked at her and the others even irene but lisa didn't mind their. The atmosphere in the dining table change. They finish their food and clean the living room. After that Twice bid their goodbyes, solar and byul decided to sleep in there while hwasa and wheein want to go home. Their unnies let them. Lisa told the irene's member and her sister to just sleep their too. The latters agree, good thing they bring clothes with them.

      Irene and the other 'girls' are inside their rooms, while the gays are in the balcony o near in the living room. Wendy and lisa make a tea for them and bring it to there.

"How are you seul?" byul asked.

"Huh? what are you saying moon?" Seulgi and get her tea and sit beside lisa.

"You know what byul means, and we all know what happened before...." Lisa said. Jisoo sit beside to wendy while byul is standing leaning in the grills.

"I already moved on guys come on hahahah" Seulgi and chuckled. "beside it's already 6 years when we broke up" Lisa stand up and look at the over view.

"how is she? i mean we don't have any news about her after we graduate" Wendy asked.

"She's a successful now, i mean she's so far from the sunmi that we know back there. She's become more matured and yeah she got a daughter herself." Lisa said.

"She's married?" Jisoo asked.

"Ani, she's not. I'm also shock, i thought she's already married but nah..." Lisa and chuckled.

"Wait how come she got pregnant?" byul.

      Lisa looked at seulgi. Jisoo, byul, and wendy also look at seulgi because she drop her tea cup in the floor while looking at lisa.

/////
(Before you react wait for the next chapter.... hehehe see you tomorrow!  Goodnight everyone)