135

"I am doing it right?" Lisa asked

"Yeah, good listener. Now mix it until it becomes like this." He show it to lisa, lisa nodded and mix it. "Get a bowl and put it there, get the 3 table spoons of sugar and mixed it" Marco.

Lisa just following what her father says, she's taking notes its also. So, next time when irene crave it she already know how to make one. She's just praying that it taste good.

"What next?" Lisa asked and show her portion to her father.

"Add one egg, and put it in the mixture to combine it together. while waiting get the tube maker, do you have there?" Marco asked

"i have here, i brought this yesterday hehehe" lisa show it.

"great now, get another pan again and you can cook it now, then wait until it turns golden brown" marco said

Lisa nodded and turn on the fire and get the pan and put the oil there, she wait for minutes. She check if it's already how she starting to cook. She's not aware that irene is watching her with the smile in her face. She also took a photo of it and post it. she get back to their room and settled her self there while scrolling in her phone.

      Irene turn off her phone when she sense that lisa is approaching and she's right

      Irene turn off her phone when she sense that lisa is approaching and she's right. Lisa open the door holding a tray.

"Thank god your still awake, here taste it. I made this for you and also this strawberry milk." Lisa and set the tray in irene's lap.

"How did you cook this? it's looks yumyum. Thank you hubby!" Irene said and kissed lisa.

"I called dad to help me, so yeah... how was it?" She asked when she fed irene.

"Taste great hon, you should make this everyday i love it" Irene and continue to eat.

"I thought you will not going to like it." Lisa sighed in relief. "It's 2:30 in the morning, after you finish that sleep again okay? I'll just sit there and finish my paper works." Lisa and smile to irene, but irene hold her hand. "Wae?" Irene shook her head.

"Noo... let's sleep together cuddle me. Look at you eyebags, you should not tire your self hon. Dad already helping you right?" Irene said.

"Hahaha fine.... your right com'on finish this one and let's sleep after." Lisa and pinch irene's cheeks.

  "Lucas no, mom will get mad to me" Lisa said, while stopping lucas to go to the toy car (like lisa's laffer(?) yeah like that anyway..)