91

Everyone are arrived in Lisa's penthouse. They ordered a lot of foods for them and drinks. Lisa surely that everyone will going to relax tonight, she called massage service for them, Girls knew this and they squeal in happiness. Lisa and her friends, let the girls enjoy to there thing and they also enjoy there owned. They set up a table and chairs for them in thw balcony, they will drink tonight. Seulgi and wendy decided to join and didn't mind the free massage.

"Let's give a toss for Red velvet's successful concert" Lisa said and raise her bottle.

"Cheers!!!" They said in unison and toss.

"Thankyou guys" Wendy said and drink.

"Hahaha yeahh it's nothing, we really enjoyed the show" Byul said.

"Hahahah seulgi's flawless legs, wow!" Wheein said with matching click her fingers. They laughed.

"Yahhh!! perv!" Seulgi said.

"But really, i almost cut my breathe for non stop screaming. The fans are also cool" Jisoo said.

"Hahahaha yeah they really are" Lisa said. "You girls really eat the stage" They talk about the concert and about lisa's performance, while continuing drinking.

        While in the Manoban mansion, Iu arrived there, her parents got surprising seeing iu there.

"Jieun, what's bring you here? did you guys have a celebration" Her father said, wssitting in the living room with her mom.

"mom" Iu and kissed her mom. " Dad we need to talk" Iu and face her father. Marco bring down the magazine and look at iu.

"Wae? about what?" Her father asked.

"About me, dad how long do we have to wait before we publicly announced that i'm a manoban?" Iu said and look at her father, tear starting to build up to her eyes. Her mom surprise and approach iu and hold the latter's hand.

"Sweetie....." Chitthip's said. Marco stunned in his seat but remained composed.

"Why ar---" Marco got cut when iu speak again.

"Are you still hate me? why? because i'm not following your order? I'm here i did my best to make you proud to me. I become a famous celebrity, but still not proud of me" Iu and begin crying.

"Ji eun. You know that it's not only about that" Marco said, he can't look at iu in the eyes because he knows to his self that somehow she's right.

"Yes it's not but it's also the reason dad!! I'm old enough to fight for my self to fight for my siblings for our family!! Why you still not accepting me!!" Ji eun and shout to her father. Her mom is calming her down, she's also srying seeing Jieun being like that. "Dad, i just want to.... i just want to carry our name and stand outside knowing as Ji-eun Manoban and not because my screen name. I'm tired of hiding and being noticed and being called by i don't fucking know lee. I'm not a lee, i'm a manoban!!" Jieun amd break down.

Marco stand up and approach the two who's sitting in the couch, He pull iu to stand up and hold her shoulders.

"Ji-eun, i'm sorry..... Appa is sorry for treating you lilenthat before, for not being a good father to you and to your siblings. Daddy is so sorry hiding you, itvs not my intention to make you feel this way. I'm so sorry ji eun..... Don't think that your dissapointed to me. You, you always make me proud, you always make me happy you and your sisters. I love you, and i'm so proud of you and to your achievements." Marco and hugg iu

"Daddyy..." Iu and just cried to her father's arm. She looks so lost.

"Ssshhhh.... I'm sorry, daddy is so sorryy. I love you okay? your still our 1st princess. Stop crying now" Marco and kissed iu's head.

"I love you appa" Iu and hugg her father tightly, Chitthip also join to them and hug the two. She kiss iu and look at marco and smiled. "I love youuu eomma" Iu and encircled her other arm to her mom.

"I' love you most baby" Chithips.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Marco said, the two look at her.

"dad...."

"Clear your schedule tomorrow, tell to your sisters too. We'll having a Family picture for the company's new magazine" Marco said and smile to them.

      Jieun hug them both and begin to cry in ther arms, she's so happy because atlast. She will known as a Manoban, she and her sisters are not going to hide just to eat outside or have a bonding. They can freely go and meet and post and flex each other everywhere.