63

"I'm want to adopt Lucas, and be his legal guardian." Lisa said and look at her parents.

They are now inside to lisa's father office. The others is already in their room, her mom decided to let them sleep here. Lucas is already sleeping in her room with irene, Jennie wanted to sleep besides him too but iu pull her to her own room. Lisa wants to tell her parents first about her decision before tell this to others.

"Are you sure about this? I mean we're not against to your decision. We're just concern about you, we know that you can take care of him, you can raise him. How can you manage to take your resposibilities? being a parent is not easy dear." Chitthip said and hold lisa's hand.

"Your in the right age already to decide to your own. We're happy because you tell this and ask our opinion. Your mom is right, being a parent is not easy lisa. Are you ready? "Marco said and look at lisa.

"I know mom, dad. Before lucas came to my life, i don't see my self carrying a baby. I can't see my self having own kids, raising a kids. But when i saw lucas the first time my eyes landed to him. He's crying mess he's only a months old that time. Hyeri the owner of the orphanage gave him to me. I carry him, I touch him like he also touch my heart. I Promise to my self that i will get him there and give him a better future, a better life, and be his best parent. Now that i can, i will pursue this. I'm ready to face the world with him and irene. I want to take a risk." Lisa said.

Her parents smile when they heard Lisa. She makes her parents even more to her, She smile to them. Chitthip wipe her tears and hug Lisa. Her baby is not baby anymore.

"Omy my baby is not a baby anymore" Chitthip said and hug lisa, marco also stand up and hug joined to them.

"I promise mom, i will take care of him like he's my own." Lisa said.

"Marco, we're a grandma and grandpa now!" Chitthip said and playfully slap Marco. Lisa and marco laughed at her.

"Yes, we are. So, is he already living with us here?" Marco asked lisa.

"No, dad. Not yet. Hyeri still processing the papers, maybe before we go to the paris. I'm planning to bring him there with us." Lisa said.

"Okay if you say so. We can take care of him when you and irene are busy. Just bring him here" Marco said, Chitthip also agree.

"Did irene know about your plan? "Chitthip asked lisa.

"Not yet mom, but I'll tell it to her later if she's still awake" lisa said.

"Okay, we should take a rest now."MArco said and stand up, They leave the room. Marco called lisa before they enter to their room. " lisa, remember we're always here to support and guide you."

"Thanks dad, mom" Lisa said and smile to them.

Lisa before going to her room, she check first the visitors and her siblings. She first go to her jisoo unnie's room. There Seulgi and wendy who's laying in the bed and byul and jisoo who's laying in the portable bed in the floor. She shook her head, this idiots they have a room for them still choose to lay in the ground.

She next go to the next door and there is joy and chaeyoung already asleep. She approach them and giv them kiss to their heads. Next room is iu's room, her unnie already sleep, the comforter is almost fall in the floor. She fix it and also lend a kiss to her head.

"Really unnie? you sleep like a child" Lisa whispered and chuckled. Iu just groaned to her.

Lisa silently leave the room and go to jennie's room, yeri is beside her. The tv is still on but The two is already sleeping. She turn of the tv and fix the two because the bowl of chips is still between them. Once she sure that everything is good. She leave them and proceed to her own room.

Lisa open the door, the main light is already off just the lampshade is still on. She smile when she saw the two, Lucas fall asleep in irene's top. Irene is already sleeping too, and there irene's phone still on, playing a lullaby song.