136

Irene took a picture of lisa holding the choco milk that she requested to her

             Irene took a picture of lisa holding the choco milk that she requested to her. It's 2am in the morning. The issue yesterday already turn down, Lisa and irene also made a statement. They reveal the truth, a lot of fans i mean most of the fan are happy for them and excited even irene's co-artist. Irene still worried about her members, but the four assured her that it's everything is alright and they can handle it. Lisa also provide a extra bodyguard for them, for safety purposes.

"Hon you look so cuteee....." Irene and pinch lisa's both cheeks.

"I knowwchh, stop squeezing my face hon" Lisa said, irene stop and look at her.

"but It's squeeshie! can i bite it?" irene asked.

"Noooo.... the last time you bite it gets swollen" Lisa and cover her face. They're inside the kitchen, irene is seating in the bar counter while lisa is in between of her legs.

"But i want to bite is..."Irene and started to sobbed... she bite lower lip. "Noo... i'm not gping to cry... nonono...*sob* no.. i'm not cry*sob* -ing" Irene said but her tears betray her and fall in her cheeck. Lisa wanted to laugh and pinch irene because of her cuteness but she don't want to annoy her pregnant wifey. "why my tears keep falling...huhuhu... i don't want to cry" Irene and wipe her own tears. Lisa just watching at her.

"Here...." She grab the tissue and handed it to irene, the latter get it and wipe her tears but she stop when she saw lisa biting her lips.

"Why are you staring? you still have a guts to smile at me huh?!" Irene and pinch lisa she even throw a light punches.

"ya--aww-n-..oo... I'm sorry i just find it cute hon. Your so cute" Lisa and cupped irene's face and wipe the tears. "Stop crying now mommy bunny"

"Hmmph!" Irene and pout...." Carry me, i want to sleep" Irene said and put her arms in lisa's neck.

"My big baby... i mean my babies" Lisa said and kissed irene's lips before they leave the kitchen.

      Irene woke up because of the nonstop of phone rings. She open her eyes, and check if lisa is still there but the young already leave her in the bed. She checked the time, it's already 8 am. She can hear giggles downstairs. The phone still ringing, irene look at it and saw the caller.

"It's not registered...." Irene mumble but the tap the answer sign.  "Hello? who's this?" Irene asked, she frown when she heard a female voice in the other line.

"Lisa? is this Lisa's phone number?" The other line asked.

"Yes. Who's this? why are you calling in my husband's phone?" Irene sarcastics tone.

'I'll punch you lalisa later if this girl is your mistress' Irene said to her self.

"Lisa already married?... oh i'm sorry i didn't know.... Ahm i'll just again later. I'm sorry..." The girl said and immediately end the call that makes irene even more mad.

"LALISAAAA!!" irene scream, after a seconds lisa pop up in the door wearing a apron still holding the spatula.

"Wae? what happened?" Lisa worried.

"Are you cheating on me?!" Irene and starting to throw the pillow. Lisa catching it.

"Yahh! hon don't throw that it's heavy, what are you saying? me? cheating on you? where did you get that idea?" She  get alarmed when she saw irene pick up the Alarm and about to throw it to her.

"You fuckin monkey, someone just call in your phone! She even not informed that your already married! Don't make me mad more lalisa manoban! i'm telling you!!" Irene and because of her hormones she started to cry. Lisa thought irene just pranking her, but she get serious when she saw irene started to cry. She throw out what she's holding and run towards to irene.

"Hon... omyghd i'm not going to do that to you. I love you so so much that i will going to get the start in the space just to prove that to you. I made a promise that whatever it takes my loyalty is just for you." Lisa and cupped irene's face, the older just give her a light punches.

"I hate you..... i hate you" Irene said between her sobs.

"I love you hyun, so much. Please don't think that i'm cheating on you because i will never do that to you..." she said and hug irene. "Who's the caller ?" Lisa asked and get her phone.

"It's not registered to you phone." Irene assaid and pout. Lisa look at her and smile she pulled irene to her lap. Now irene is sitting in her lap, irene hide her head to lisa's neck.

"I'll call her so i can prove to you that i'm not a cheating? arraseo?" Lisa said, irene just humm.

////
Guys! Let's support red velvet 'queendom' in Mnet countdown later! let's also vote for them. The Girls really work hard for this comeback....  Pallii pallii

 Vote as more accounts as you can use! Thankyou! let's watch them later!