121

Mrs. Park stare at irene while irene is just sitting cross to her don't know if she will talk first or just wait for the woman to talk. Mrs. Park grab irene hand and caress it.

"I'm so thankful that lisa will having a wife like you Irene. You may not know me but i know you, i really do. I saw how lisa get along with you. I witnessed your childhood sweetness to each other. I saw how lisa and you care for each other and i'm so glad that even the world separate you to each other. You two find ways to meet and continue to love each other. I know irene you will love her just like lisa love you. Please don't stop loving her, I know this is not right i'm here talking to you when at the first place i have no rights to be like this but in the eyes of lord lisa still come out to me and i only wish that my niece will have a wonderful life that she deserve." Mrs. Park and wipe the tears that fall from her eyes. She's overwhelmed that she's present to witness lisa's most memorable event in her life.

"Auntie, lisa brings world to me. I love her more than everything. I'm so happy that your here to witness our wedding, it's my pleasure to sit here and talk to you. Thank you for giving birth to lisa auntie i promise that i will take care of her with our future children."Irene and smile to Mrs. Park.

"Thank you, irene. Your so beautiful, lisa really have a taste hahaha.... I will not going to take this long. You still need to change. I'm so happy for the both of you" Mrs. Park and hug irene. Irene hug back. They heard a knock and reveling Rose, she get her mother and leave irene in the room with a smile in her face.

"Lisaya can you sit first, even you stay infront of that mirror nothing will change you still a monkey." Byul tease lisa because it's a tenth times lisa walk towards in front of the mirror checking her tux.

"Here, sit here and calm down. Irene will not gping to run away" Jisoo and patted the chair.

"Unnie i'm so nervous, does my looks is okay? my hair? how about my bang it is aline?" Lisa asked.

          She with Jisoo, seulgi, wendy, and byul right now. They already finished in their make ups. The three are wearing dress of course they still need to be presentable in front of the cameras after all they still have an image that they need to cover, while byul is wearing a lady tux like lisa.

"Yahhh, you look great now lisa. Just sit and relax your mind for you vows later." Seulgi and handed her a soda. "Here drink this"

"Are you ready for you speech later lis?" Wendy asked.

"Yes, but i forgot it" She replied and drink the soda. "That's why i'm being like this, i forgot my vow" Lisa and about to stand up but jisoo stop her.

"no, sit there and don't you dare to stand up. Limario, i did told you to write it in a paper, right?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah, but i didn't because i'm confident that i will memorize it but yeahhh.... i'm wrong is this the feeling getting married myghd...." lisa and deep sigh. Seulgi and byul chuckled.

"Care to share lis? so i will prepare my self more than you do..." Byul joked and high five to seulgi.

"F you byul, any ways did you saw lucas outside?"Lisa when she remember her son. she almost forgot him because of her nervousness.

"He's with dad earlier, don't worry mom and unnie already dress him. He look so cute and handsome" Jisoo replied. They heard a knock. Seulgi Open it.

"Lili you look so handsome!" Jennie whovs just enter in the room with the other girls.

"You too nini, hi girls you look all wonderful" Lisa and kissed them one by one. "where's Rosé?"

"Shevs with irene unnie, maybe she will follow us here" Joy replied.

"Unniee!" Lisa when ji eun enter to the room.

"Lisaya, you look like a monkey that can't pop out her own pop." Ji eun and walk towards to lisa.

"Yahhh, i'm being nervous here and you just call me monkey?"Lisa and pouted. Everyone on the room laughing.

"Yahh what jisoo do to you?" Jieun

"Hey! hey! why me?" Jisoo reacted.

"She told lisa that irene unnie will going to back out" Seulgi and chuckled.

"Yahh unnie! yoyr not supposed to say that. It's irene unnie's secret" Jennie that makes everyone laugh again while lisa stand up and pouted.

"Yahh nini! I need some positive words not that"

"And you need to calm down, do you think irene will backout? idoit" Jieun.

"I'm just kidding, irene unnie is head overyeals to you. She won't do that." Jennie and walk towards to lisa and help jieun to fix lisa's clothes. Jieun also fix jisoo's dress.

"Stop teasing lisa, she might pee in her pants later." Iu said and fix jisoo's dress.

"Arraseo, i'm just helping her out. Her shoes is over used because she walk there and there non stop. "Jisoo said while pointing. "Thank you unnie" She added and kissed her unnie. Yup they are sweet to each other even they always fight. Jennie walk over to seulgi and check the latters dress.

"Do i look good now?" Seulgi asked.

"You always do" Jennie and give seulgi a wink that made her blush.

"Stop flirting in front of me..." lisa and pull jennie besides her. They just laughed, because jennie pout beside lisa. Rosé arrived in the room and walk towards to lisa and congratulate the latter. They just talking and talking while waiting the time that they will start. Lisa feel more comfortable now because siblings are complete there together with their friends. It makes her heart bounce because of the happiness that she feel right now.