58

"Hyunnn are you sure you're not still done??" Lisa ask irene. She's now holding a lot of shopping bag, take note it's all irene's things.

"Lisa that is your 10th time you ask me, I'm not still done. let's go there, i'll buy you suit" Irene said and pull lisa's hand. They wearing mask, so no one can recognize them. Although they're in private mall, there still some media or fans that can take them a picture.

"I still have a lot of suit hyun no need to buy m---"

"I want to buy you suit lisa, please just this one" Irene said, lisa just sigh.

"Fineeee..... let's go"

"Okayy i'll be the one to choose, arraseo?"

"Yesss maam." Lisa said and patted irene's head.

"This try this four suit" Irene said while pointing it to the salelady, who's assisting them.

"I thought it's just one piece." Lisa mumble and pick up the suits and leave them. She proceed to the fitting room. While checking her self in the mirror she smiled. Irene have a good taste. She open the door to show it to irene. "Do i look good here?"

irene who's busy looking for necktie, look to lisa.

'Did their aircon stop functioning' irene said to her self.

"Hyunn...." lisa called her attention.

"Ohh, yeahh you look good. Wait let me add this one, i think it's look good this tie to that" Irene said and fix the tie in lisa's neck. "Perferct." She said. "We will buy this, and the other." Irene said and look at lisa.

"Your spoiling me hyunn..." Lisa said and pout.

"Stop being a monkey, hahahaha you do more than this to us. it's nothing to what you did to me and to my members." Irene said and tap lisa's cheeks. "Let's pay this and we'll eat. I'm hungry" Irene.

Lisa pull irene to her and hug the older, she kiss irene head.

"Thankyou wifeyy" Lisa said, irene playfully slap her in shoulder.

             They are now in the park, Irene want's to walk. So they decided to go to the han river. They are walking while holding hands they don't mind the people, it's not crowded because it's 10 in the evening now.

"Lisa-yahh" Irene call lisa, the younger hmmed to her response. "Why you didn't call me or see me back there?"

"I don't know how to face you hyun, i mean your a super star. There's a lot of cameras and fans that will assume or think something and besides you know that there's a lot of people running after me." Lisa said, irene nodded to her. "Why are you asking?" .

"Nothing i just wondering why, I asked mom about you and your family but they didn't tell me anything about you."

"Because i said, i asked them a favor. But it's truee i always visit your mansion just to see but yeah bad luck is in my pocket hahahaha" Lisa laugh. Irene chuckled to lisa's sillyness.

          Lisa stop walk and slide her hand in her pocket, Irene look at her confused. Lisa after suring that its in her pocket, she look around. There's a few in their. She look at irene and smile even she's nervous asf.

"Hyun..." Lisa said. Irene still looking at her. "You know we start to the Childhood buddy to strangers and now a soon to be husband and wife. i know it's too fast because of the agreement of our family. But i want you to know that i'm not regretting every decision and that contract? i will forever thankful to our grandparents because of that i have a reason to marry you the girl that i admire since then, the girl that i dream to be with, and mostly the girl that i love. Hyun let me do the proper way, please be my girlfriend" Lisa said and hold irene's both hands and kiss them. Irene is already in her tears, she didn't expect lisa to do this. She nodded and hug lisa's neck.

"i love you hyunn..." Lisa said and kiss irene's forhead.

Irene separate herself to lisa and cupped the younger face.

"Thankyou and i love you too lovee" Irene said and smile to lisa. Lisa canvt stop her self and give irene a passionate kiss's. Irene got startled when there's a firework display. "You did this?"

"Yeah, this is what i can do to make this special.  I know  your afraid, but i'm here hyun let's face your fears together." Lisa said and side hug irene. they watching the  display. Even the others who's confused but they just enjoy the firewokrs display.

"Why girl friend?" Irene ask and look at lisa.

"Because i want you to feel the every stages, you deserve morethan fix Marriage hon. Let's enjoy all the things together" lisa said and Kiss irene's nose tip.

         While there are enjoy, They didn't notice that someone took them a picturre.

"For sure we will have a big income for this week" They give high five to each other and continue capturing and recording the two.