102

Lisa started to heat the tension between them. She moves on top of Irene. Irene moves and interlocks her arms in Lisa's, to have a better and comfortable position. Irene starting to grip Lisa's hair, which makes Lisa more turn on. she started to move her hands on Irene's body, the older is wearing her nightgown and just underwear underneath.

"Hmmm..." Irene moaned because Lisa starting to grind her lower part to Irene.

       Irene can feel how hard Lisa is, it's already poking her thigh. It makes her wet. Lisa moves down her kisses to Irene's neck and successfully spotted irene's weakness part. it causes Irene to moaned more.

"Hmmm....ahh--” she can feel that Lisa is sucking it right there. She's sure that it will leave a mark.   "oohhh shi-tt hon..." Irene.

"I want you, honey..." Lisa said between her kisses. Irene just moan and nodded slightly. Lisa get it and starting to undress Irene.

"Did you lock the door?" Irene asked, worried that they forgot it and Lucas will enter their room later morning.

"Yeah..." Lisa answered and successfully removed irene's nightgown. she again kissed irene not too harshly, just enough the enjoy them both.

"Hhh--mmmm" Lisa moaned when irene move her hand to Lisa's coach and started to rub it. "Mmmm--mm" Lisa was still busy in irene's breast.

Irene didn't know what to feel, it's giving her more anticipation. She pushes down Lisa's boxer, and there is a's cock looks like wants some attention from Irene. Lisa stop what she's doing and close her eyes, enjoy what irene doing to her cock.

"Oh, fuc---k it feels so good on" Lisa and moaned. Irene flipped their position, Lisa opened her eyes looking at Irene who's positioning herself kneeling in between her legs.

"Let me give you a nice reward for the wonderful date earlier" Irene give Lisa a wink and completely removed Lisa's boxer. Lisa smile but was still hesitant. she just let Irene do whatever she wants.

        after removing Lisa's boxer. she goes back to her position and started her so-called reward to Lisa. she put her hand in Lisa's already hard cock and started to move up and down. This is her first time doing it, she's don't experience even watching on Internet she did not. she is afraid to disappoint Lisa but she just shrugged it off and just follow her instinct. She can hear how Lisa moaned, and it gives her more confidence to do it. She started to spank the tip down to the roots. She just continues doing it, and also plays with Lisa's balls.

"Ahhhhmmm it's feel so good hon” Lisa loving what Irene do to her. " ah...mmm shit" Irene put it inside her mouth and thrust it in and out in her mouth. "O-hhh ho--n" Lisa and hold irene's head. Irene just continues it until she can feel Lisa is almost there. "Ohh--h fu-ck don't stop hon" Lisa. Irene obeys Lisa and continues until Lisa cumshot straight to irene's throat. Lisa look at Irene shocked. Irene wipes her chin and move back to Lisa's top and kissed the younger torrid.

"I love you" Irene between their kisses.

" I love you most" Lisa replied and flipped their position. Lisa is on the top, she looks at Irene's face before removing the underwear. once she removed it she stares at irene's beautiful body. Irene got shy she's about to cover it but Lisa stops her. "Don't. Your so beautiful hon." Lisa and how her admiration for Irene. gives Irene a peck on her lips before going down to irene's stomach down to the center. Seeing how wet irene is, makes her cock twitch.

"Hmmm-mm... Ahhh shi-t" irene moaned and gripping Lisa's hair. Lisa started to do her work there, she licks it while her thumb is playing with Irene's clit. irene is already a moaning mess, she's trying to not make a noise because their friend might hear them. "Oohhh fuck" she got surprised when Lisa enter two digits inside her. "Oh...hon don't stop" irene.

Lisa started to fasten her thrust using her two fingers. She can feel Irene's wall already tighten, a sign that irene is almost near.

"Oh, aghhh sh-t i-'m cu-- ahhh" irene didn't finish her sentence and cum. Lisa started to lick all the juices spread in irene's center. After cleaning it. she started to rub her cock and position herself.

Irene still does not get over to what happened, she feels Lisa's cock running to her center. She opens her eyes, seeing Lisa in between her legs rubbing her dick to her Center.

"Ready??" Lisa look at irene. Irene, even she's not yet fully recovered she just nodded and lets Lisa do her thing there.

"Ahh....shi- urgh” irene moaned.

" urgh..ahh.. Did I hurt you?" Lisa checking irene.

"No-oo just be gentle" irene replied. Lisa nodded and gently put her cock inside. She let irene first adjust to her size.

"Urgh ahhh wifey you're so tight” Lisa whispered to irene. When irene already adjusted to Lisa, she commands her to go faster.

" ahh yes... Hon faster..ahhh" Irene commands Lisa. Lisa gladly obeys it and faster.

”ahhhh sh--it" Lisa moan because of the feeling.

”Nah less hon..-- don't stop..." Irene, they both already moaning mess and forgot that there' other people inside the penthouse. "Ahhh....-- ho-n I'm cumming" Irene and dig her nails to Lisa's back. ” ah-- shi-- fuck" Irene and cum, but Lisa didn't stop thrusting she's also near.

"I’m nea--r...” Lisa said and she's about to pull but irene lock her using her legs

" don’t. cum inside I'm safe..." Irene kissed Lisa's lips. Lisa cumshot inside to Irene and collapsed on top. they are both tired. Lisa take some rest before standing up and get a wet towel and clean Irene and herself, she also gets some clean clean clothes for them And dripped to the sleeping land while hugging each other.

"I love you..." They both said to each other.