Chapter 55: I Will Protect Earth!

(Azazel's POV)

All of us Agents, except for the Squid Sisters, Deep Cut, and Cuttlefish, arrived at the Spirit Lifter. James was visibly awestruck as he processed the realization that his long-held dream had finally materialized.

Callie: {YES! We did it!}

James: I can't believe it...

Azazel: Believe it, James. Your dream came true.

James: After all this time... I'm the first man in space! *His voice trembled*

Marie: {Wait. Where's Mr. Grizz?}

Rising from the Fuzzy Ooze was Mr. Grizz. This was our chance to stop him once and for all.

 This was our chance to stop him once and for all

Mr. Grizz: Well, well. Such dedication to your work.

Azazel: You won't destroy Earth, you furry bastard!

Mr. Grizz: I think you've earned yourself a break. Now come here...SO I CAN BREAK YOU.

Mr. Grizz is surrounded by a radiant purple aura that extends from his entire body. The future of Earth is in our hands, and he doesn't stand a chance!

Le Boss Music:

As we raced towards Mr. Grizz, we stumbled upon two shimmering golden eggs. These precious finds would come in handy for dealing with the Fuzzy Ooze obstructing our path.

Callie: {A golden egg! You might be able to use that!}

With Rika sending Kojake to devour the Fuzzball and clear away the Fuzzy Ooze, Mr. Grizz launched a barrage of two Octorpedoes and two Triple Inkstrikes at our whereabouts, forcing us to evade the ensuing explosions of ink. Luckily, our boots are magnetized so we can walk on the rocket without fear from the lack of gravity in a vacuum.

Azazel: Weneed to wrap this up quickly, or else we'll either run out of oxygen or belaunched into orbit!

James: You said it, kid!

Both James and I unsheathed our melee weapons: me holding my sword Drakken-shomash, and James holding his spear as we both held Hero Shots in our right hands. Aswe closed in on Mr. Grizz and gathered three more golden eggs, he extended hisclaw and unleashed a blast of ink in the form of a claw with five ink trails,scattering our group. We noticed Fuzzballs covering Mr. Grizz's body, and theSquid Sisters could observe it all back on Earth through the cameras embedded in our helmets.