I, Monster

Sorry for not saying this in the last chapter but the lullaby she sang to Leatherhead was "Daylight's End." I wanted to add more romance between Donnie and my character so hope you enjoy! :D

Kara was sitting on the rooftop of her home in her PJs with her electric guitar out and gear next to her. She tuned it carefully while glancing behind her seeing the full moon out and shining brightly despite the opposing brightness of the City That Never Sleeps. She sighed in content at it's beauty before playing a few notes. Nodding her head in approval she began to play a song smiling softly to herself while closing her eyes and nodding her head to the music. Her fingertips began to slowly move, the music going quiet when she felt a presence behind her before stopping all together, for just a moment, her eyes open and staring ahead.

"Please, don't stop playing." Said a familiar voice.

She smiled and nodded her head, closing her eyes once more. "Ok." She whispered softly feeling the turtle sit behind her, his shell pressed against her back.

He closed eyes listening and enjoying her music.

She laid her arms over the guitar once she finished the song and glanced back seeing Donnie with a sincere smile on his face; feeling at peace. She set the guitar down beside her and moved next to him moving his arm so it was around her shoulder now, laying against him, putting her arm around his stomach area. She felt him slide his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him. She looked up at his face and giggled seeing his cheeks glowing red his eyes averted from her gaze. "Don't be so shy, it's just us....right?" She raised her brow at him making him smile nervously as he waves his hands in front of himself defensively.

"O-of course! I told them I was going to go get you but then I heard your music and I wanted to listen..you play beautifully.." He said giving her a soft smile while reaching over placing his hand on her cheek.

She blushed softly before moving to sit on his lap grabbing his other hand and just holding it while his other arm wrapped around her. She laid her head against his plastron chest and sighed softly. "I always wanted to do this.." She whispered making him blush even more before touching his forehead with hers.

"Me too.." They sat under the moonlight together for, what seemed like hours, not knowing there were a pair of eyes watching them.

Kara was driving her scooter home from the grocery store buying actual groceries along with her normal groceries of junk food and microwavable foods. Now that she and the guys were close, especially to Donnie, she decided to try and cook for them. She glanced back at the shopping cart she 'borrowed' and tied to the back of her scooter to use as a trunk since she didn't have anywhere else to put it. Luckily, no one was paying attention to her so it wasn't hard for her to tie it then leave. As she was about to turn the corner near her place she abruptly stopped, having a sudden chill run down her spine after passing a dark alleyway. She glanced back at it the feeling never going away; as if someone was watching her yet she couldn't see anybody around that area. She shook her head and continued driving til she reached the entrance to the hotel. She went over to the greeter and smiled at him asking if he could have somebody take her things to the top.

He nodded kindly, which she returned the kindness with a nice tip before walking away. She looked around her noticing she would walk past a rat every now and then, which she thought strange since they usually keep themselves hidden, but she didn't think too much of it. When she went back to the alleyway she felt that chill once more. Putting her gloves on as a precaution she began to walk into the alleyway; the last thing she heard was a dark chuckle.

Leo leaned against the outside wall of Donnie's lab, his arms crossed over his chest, remembering what he saw last night, closing his eyes to keep a better visual.