Think His Name is Baxter Stockman

This chapter is going to be mostly about Kara's day. I know you guys want to see the turtles but I thought(*cough* since I couldn't think of anything for her to do with this one*cough*) why not get to know Kara more. See what her life was like before she met the turtles. But don't worry, they're gonna come in every now and then. Well, here we go!

Kara was hanging out with the guys late afternoon, using their punching bag to get some training in while she had the chance wearing the appropriate gear, purple sports bra with black lines, matching capri workout pants and bandages she had Donnie help wrap around her hands to keep the constant contact with the heavy bag from scraping her skin.

She sighed softly remembering the feeling of his hands on her skin and blushed. Again, she felt that zap when they made contact, it couldn't have been a coincidence..right? She shook her head the headband she had on kept her hair out of her eyes and smiled thinking it was nice she didn't have to hide her eyes anymore.

While listening to alternative rock on her Ipod with her earphones on she couldn't hear a sound which kept her concentrated on her training but the minute she looked over to the guys she regretted it.

Noticing there was a halfpike in the middle of the room she paused her training and her music before walking over to them. "What're you guys doing?" She asked curiously and out of breath while snatching her Gatorade from the ground and taking a long swig. "How did that thing get here? More so, where did it come from? I didn't see there a minute ago..must of been focused on training.." She nodded her head in approval with her logical answer and sat down to watch as the brothers, but Mikey, got on their hands and knees while moaning and groaning about whatever.

Over hearing Leo say "I ate too much cheese." She looked around seeing the thousands of boxes of pizza and had a look of disgust on her face. "That can't be healthy.." She said to herself before being snapped out of her thoughts as Mikey shouted.

"And now the kid goes for the world record! Where he will attempt to jump three mutant turtles!"

She held in her laughter over hearing Raph say "I can't believe he talked us into this."

"Well, you're pretty easy to persuade, specially when you're full." She noted, pointing at all the pizza boxes. He gave her a scowl but looked up hearing Mikey yell,

"BOOYAKASHA!!"

Kara was taking another drink of her Gatorade and saw Master Splinter enter the room just as Mikey was about to jump over his brothers. "This outta be good." She thought with a grin on her face hearing him shout.

"What is going on in here?!"

She looked over at the brothers watching them jump up, seeing their Sensei and heard Mikey scream as he collided with his brothers. Seeing their faces made her laugh so hard she was holding her stomach while kicking her feet in the air. "That was a 10.0!" She laughed more while looking over seeing Master Splinter looking down at her with a stern look that said. "You're not helping." She blushed and rubbed the back of her head. "Heh, sorry Master."

"What have I told you about skating in the lair?" Master Splinter started, quite angry with them.

"None, Sensei." Mikey said as they got off of each other, now standing infront of him.

"I shouldn't have to tell you!"

She blinked, hearing her cellphone go off as it announced she had a text message and read it. It was from Casey Jackson, her manager.

She had a fight tonight at the Underground FightClub. She grinned, thinking it was finally time she fought actual people but looked up hearing Master Splinter yell. "You're grounded for a week!"