Annihilation Earth pt. 1

"I forgot how awful packing was.." Kara groaned wearing an orange tank top and shorts, her hair pulled back out of her face. She fell backwards on her bed, wiping the sweat from her forehead.

"It's not so bad. Atleast it's not just you this time." Sara called out from the kitchen, wearing a similar outfit to Kara's except her shirt was turquoise and her hair was up in a messy bun, packing all the dishes.

"Yeah, could be a lot worse." Casey said from inside Dragan's room, helping her out with packing since she had more stuff.

"Yeah, yeah." Kara waved her hand dismissively as she stood to her feet and walked to the balcony, closing the door behind her.

Casey walked out of the room and stared at Kara before turning to Sara who had a similar expression of worry on her face. "Hey, Dragan, can we talk to you for a moment?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Kara has been acting weird lately like..somethings on her mind. Did something happen?"

"Yeah." Sara walked over to them sitting down on the arm of the couch. "I feel like she's hiding something from us. It doesn't have to do with the guys, does it?"

"Well...sorta...ya see..." She looked at both of them wondering if she should tell them about the Triceratons but figured since it was over and done with that there was no need. "We haven't told the guys we're movin'. She doesn't know how tae tell them.."

"Why? You're just moving unless...there's a reason for it." Casey crossed his arms, leaning against the wall.

"Oh, geez, this is nae good.."

"Come on, Dre, you can tell us anything. We want to be there for you, Kara, and the guys anyway we can." Sara went over to Dragan placing her hands on her shoulders. Sighing in defeat, Dragan gave her a nod and moved over to the couch to sit down.

"An enemy o' ours...knows our location. So we agreed that movin' would be the best option."

"Didn't think it was that serious.." Sara lowered her gaze to the floor in thought but lifted it back up to Dragan with a smile on her face. "Thank you for telling us. Makes things easier to understand."

"Yeah, I can stay here and watch over you guys til you move into your new place but you should probably tell them sooner than later. You wouldn't want them coming unannounced in here with different people living here." Casey pointed out.

"That's true..I'll go talk wi her about it now." Dragan smiled and moved outside the balcony to talk with her.

"So, you think that's all of it?" Casey asked Sara, watching the two girls converse with each other.

"No, I still have this nagging feeling..do you?" She walked over to him, watching them as well.

"Absolutely." Casey sighs.

"Well, thay know the reason why we're movin'. Didn't give full detail though."

"As long as it wasn't my parents." Kara chuckled before looking up at the sky. "Even though we haven't moved yet..I sure am gonna to miss this place."

"Me too, it was the perfect place for us." Dragan put her arm around Kara, pulling her to her side and sighed. Hearing a knock she looked inside and saw Mr. and Mrs. Sharper as well as Mrs. Christine and Zack had returned and gave Kara a nudge before walking inside.

Kara followed behind her and smiled to them. "So? What'd they say?"

"It won't be ready til the end of the month so you still have some time. Don't pack the bathroom or your clothes just yet." Rachel says with a light pout.