The Big Blowout

Author's Note: Last Chapter. Hope you enjoy~

"Well, we know the Technodrome is down here somewhere. If we keep looking, we're bound to find it. We just have to keep believing in ourselves." Dimension Leo gave them all a thumbs up while smiling, trying to stay on the positive side.

"I don't think it's gonna be that easy. I don't know what it's like in your world but we have a lot of sewer here. Any luck, Kara?" Other Leo said, glancing at him and being sorta weirded out at his positivity before glancing back at her. Kara walked between the group of Leo's and Donnie's wearing her blindfold as she tried to track down the Technodrome. With each step the vibration grew but she found no Technodrome in sight. "That's a negative, Leo. We should probably check another area."

"So, what's with Kara walking around blindfold?" Both Dimension Donnie and Leo asked, whispering to their counterpart unaware that she can hear them.

"Kara? It's part of her fighting, she uses the vibrations in the ground to detect her enemies moves and fight, she's actually pretty good fighter." Other Leo said to his Dimension self.

"Kara uses the blindfold to heighten her sense of hearing and touch, using vibrations to see around her and uses it to her advantage in fighting and in search missions like these. Her ability has helped us greatly in many ways." Other Donnie smiled, staring at her dreamily.

"Whoa." Was all the two Dimension counterparts could say, staring at her. She couldn't help but smile at the compliments.

"Can she really do that?" Dimension Dragan whispered to her counterpart, both of them and the others in the back. "It's true. It surprised even me when I first saw her fight using it but she trained hard an long tae learn it, this I can tell."

"I'm getting a really strong Technodrome reading. It's just up ahead."

"I'm telling you, Donatello, there isn't-" She stopped short when they came into view to see, once again, nothing.

"Another dead end." Other Donnie groaned.

"Must be all the raw sewage, dude." Dimension Mikey shrugged, looking at the others when an explosion erupted above them, Kara covering her ears and screaming in pain, Other Donnie ran to her, pulling the blindfold down and covering her with his body as she opened her eyes trying to regain her senses.

"What the heck?!" April shouted as Foot Soldiers on spider like machines came down from the ceiling, landing in front of them. A TV screen lowered down in front of the Soldiers and turned on revealing Krang cackling evilly. "Ah, there you are, you repulsive turtles. Welcome to our ambush."
Shredder poked his head into view looking around, confused. "Can they hear us? Is this thing on?"
"Yes, it's on, you ninja nincom-OW!"

The screen went blank and Shredder was now in full view. "Sorry to disappoint, Turtles, but we're too busy with taking over the world! Instead, I hope you appreciate the little party we've arranged for you." Shredder began his evil laugh but Other Raph had enough, throwing his sai at the screen, it breaking and going static.

"You see? Cool but rude. I told ya, dudes."

"Who? Shredder or Raph?" Other Dragan asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, yeah, can it, Dragan." Other Raph rolled his eyes, retrieving his weapon.

"Alright, Turtles, let's send them to the scrap heap."

Everyone brought out their weapons and ran into battle.

The Leo's tag-teamed one Foot Spider machine, Dimension Leo slicing it's legs off while Other Leo jumped over, slicing the Soldier in two. Both of them looked at each other and high-three-d.