Operation: Break Out

Kara sat on the sidelines with April, Mikey, and Leo while Donnie and Raph had a sparring session.

Donnie and Raph were circling each other while twirling their weapons in a intimidating way. "Don't worry, Donnie, I'm in a good mood today. I'll go easy on you." Raph said with a grin across his face ready to attack.
"Don't do me any favors, Raph." Donnie glances over towards the girls, April smiling at him and Kara giving him a thumbs up with a playful wink, "You can do it, Donnie." "Um..in fact, maaaybee..you will be the one who gets gone easy on..by me..so yeah."

Kara disguised her laugh with a cough and looked over at Mikey who whispered to Leo, "Worst smack talk ever." She nodded her head in agreement before sitting up straight as Master Splinter yelled, "Hajime!"

She watched them spar and got excited when Donnie was getting the upper hand by using his staff to bend Raph's knees apart then sweep his staff under his feet, knocking him to the ground. "Yes!" She whispered to herself, clenching her fist.
"Hey! I got him! Kara, April, did you see?!" April gave him a smile but Kara pointed at Raph, "Don't look-!" It was too late, Raph jumped to his feet, sweeping his leg under Donnie's who fell on his stomach. Raph went to stomp his foot on him but Donnie rolled away in time, managing to jump to his feet. "-Away.." Kara cringed when Raph used his sai to pull on Donnie's arm in a painful way then twisted it behind his back, his other hand trapped in Raph's other sai.

"Say hi to Mikey." Raph said using the sai to make Donnie's hand move in a waving motion while mimicking Donnie's voice. "Hi, Mikey."

"Donnie, haha! Amazing! I didn't even see his lips move. He's like a puppet that could throw his voice to..himself. Wait.."

"Yame! Raphael, that is enough."
She sighed and watched Raph throw Donnie to the floor then sit on him. "Thanks for going easy on me." She heard Raph say before looking down at her lap in thought wondering if she was distracting him from his training. "Is it me or..." She glanced towards April, her brows lifting in a worried look "Both of us?..Does he still have feelings for her?" She looked up hearing Master Splinter speaking and bowed her head with the others, dismissing them for the day.

She plopped down beside April and was playing on her phone while April checked her email not knowing Donnie had pulled Raph aside.

"What the heck was that?"

"What? Was just having fun. You know how much Mikey loves the Donnie puppet." Raph said while waving his arms like a puppet.

"Dude, Kara was watching!" Donnie said moving his arm to show Kara holding her phone up to April who laughed at the picture, Kara laughing with her.

"What? I'm pretty sure she liked it.." Raph blinked as Donnie's face turned sad "-too. I know you two are together, congrats to you both, but you honestly think she cares?"
"Well, um..I mean.."
"Wow, that is so adorable and sad..it's sadorable. If you want to impress Kara you better leave me out of it." Raph said before walking away.

Kara blinked hearing some strange sound coming from April's computer and looked over seeing weird signs and an audio playing.
"Not bad! Needs more drums." Mikey said as he and Leo walked over to April followed by Raph and Donnie.

"What was that?" Leo asked walking into view.

"I dunno. Just some random email I got. Just started playing by itself."

"Sounds like some kind of telemetric soundwave subcarrier." Donnie said.

"Um..dumb that down a notch." Leo asked with a small smile.

"It's an interference modulation used to encrypt covert trans-"

Mikey placed his finger to his lips to stop him from talking. "Not enough notches."