Enemy of My Enemy

The next morning Kara dressed herself as the Blind Bandit to train for next week's fight. She sighed heavily feeling nervous about it but knew she had to win. "I'm going to need Master Splinter's help with this..." She said to herself before pulling her hood of her sweater over her head and walking out of her place to go see them.

She managed to go down the sewers without anyone noticing her and followed her senses, remembering the way as if she was seeing it with her own eyes, and eventually reached the entrance to their home; The sound of the rust clicking of the admission bars echoing in the lair. She glanced to her left seeing Raphael coming out from his room and stood in place surprised to see someone found the lair. "An intruder!" He yelled before charging at her. She blinked in surprise but grinned remembering she hadn't told him of her 'other identity' and thought she'd have some fun with this.

She dodged his attack just as the others ran out, hearing their brother yell and saw him attacking a man. "How did he find this place!?" Leo asked a loud before charging forward to help his brother but before he could she threw Raph at him causing them to fall backwards. "BOOYAKASHA!" She heard behind her, hearing Mikey's nun-chucks slicing the air, and jumped to the side before kicking him on top of his other two brothers making them groan at his added weight. She didn't kick him hard enough to hurt him but still, it was defense. Lastly, it was Donnie's turn; he took out his Bo Staff and she grinned, holding her hand out waving for him to come get her and he charged, holding his staff above his head to strike down. She reached up, grabbing it with one hand before pulling it from his grasp, tossing it to the side, and did a spin kick to his side, knocking him to the ground and pinned him there. Her grin widened and before anybody could react she bent down and kissed him on the lips causing the guys to flip out and Donnie's eyes to bug out, his cheeks turning red.

She sat up, still on him and laughed. "You guys sure know how to show a girl a good time." She laughed harder hearing them shout her name. She got off of Donnie and helped him up. "Y-you look d-ddifferent!" She laughed more and removed the hood showing them her covered eyes.

"Kara, why are you blindfolded like that?! You look like a dude!" Mikey shouted, pointing at her.

"Hey..you look like that Blind guy Fishface was talking to last night." Leo said questioningly. "Yeah, remember when I told you guys I'm a fighter? Well, I go by the name Blind Bandit because I fight with blindfolds and because it's a guys only fight I disguised myself like this." She said while removing her sweater revealing her bandaged chest to make it flat

"Woah.." Mikey said walking up to her and poking the bandages making her glare at him and smack his hand. "They're still there, dumdum."

"Why would you go through all that trouble to fight?" Leo asked walking up to her with Raph beside him. "It's one of the things I'm passionate about just like you are with your ninjitsu." She said with a smile, crossing her arms.

"Ok..so why are you here looking like that?" Raph asked still ticked she kicked his butt. "I'm here to speak with Master Splinter." She said putting her sweater back on and went into the Dojo seeing him meditating. She closed the door behind her and sat down in front of him and waited for him to notice her presence. "What can I do you for, my child?" He asked calmly keeping his eyes closed.

She sighed softly, lowering her head. "I made a terrible mistake, Master, I agreed to fight someone who is on another level and I fear I bit off more than I can chew. It was an accident and..I need your help to get stronger."

He opened his eyes staring at her deep in thought. "What happened?"

He listened carefully to her explanation from the meeting to the bet and closed his eyes. "I am proud of you, Kara, you did not accept out of confidence or pride but to save a life. I will train you once more." He said standing up as well as her and she bowed her head, smiling. "Thank you, Master."