The Outlaw Armmagon

Kara stared out at New York on the balcony of her home. A warm breeze passed her causing the tip of her bangs to tickle her cheeks so she moved her hand over the side of her head to keep her hair out of her face, the scenery too good to be seen with just one eye.
"Hey, it's been awhile since I've seen you with your hair out of your face." A hand reached out poking her cheek.
Kara looked up and her eyes widened seeing her father beside her, leaning against the railing, smiling brightly at her. Her mother came appeared on her other side overlooking the city. "Wow, look at the view; it's gorgeous. You always did love to watch the scenery." She looked down at her daughter, smiling ear to ear, showing off her pearly teeth.
"You'd probably have a better chance like this." Her cap was lifted off her head, her bangs pulled back gently before her cap was placed back on her head, snug.
She leaned her head back to see Sara giving her a smile while placing her arms over her shoulder.
She tried to say something; wanted to tell them so much but all she could do was put her arms around them, bringing them close, tears falling down her face.

"Ya know this isn't healthy for ya.." Came a soft voice behind her. She closed her eyes and lowered her head not daring to turn around, giving her family a squeeze.
"I can't help it. I miss our home. I miss my family. I miss it all." She straightened herself her arms slowly letting them go as Dragan walked over to her reaching her hand out it phasing through Sara to her shoulder, the Sharper's and the apartment fading away both of them now standing in the middle of the empty holo-room.

"I miss them too but we will geit them aw back. We just hae tae stay focused an keep our eyes forward."
"Yeah..you're right."
"Come on, Fugitoid is helpin' April train her psychic abilities. Wanna go watch? She may hit Raph wi somethin'." Dragan gave her a playful smile and a light nudge making her smile as well. "That does sound interesting..alright, let's go." Both of them walked back to the bridge of the ship to see Leo and Raph doing some work while the others were around April and Fugitoid.

"So much for that idea." Kara chuckled and walk over to the group. "Hey, guys. How's it going over here?"

"April has been doing surprisingly well." Donnie commented as Fugitoid lifted three balls into the air and shuffled them around.

"Ok, April, in which of the spheres have I placed your Tessen?" Fugitoid asked, holding his arms out to the spheres.

April looked to be concentrating hard til a smile crossed her face and she pointed to the first one. "That one."

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Excellent!"

Every one of them cheered when the Tessen dropped in her hands.

"Wow, Aps, nice job!" Kara smiled wide and patted her shoulders. "Just warn me when you start to read minds." She stuck her tongue out playfully.

"Fantastic session. Your psychic abilities are marvels waiting to be unlocked."

"Thanks, Professor. How did you learn so much about the human brain?"

"He is a scientist, is he not?" Dragan quirked an eyebrow at April then turned her attention to the Professor.

"Not quite, Dragan. Since it's the only part of my original body left I have done extensive research on brain matter. Neurophysiology."

"You never fully explained how you became a cyborg, dude."

"Yeah." Kara nodded, agreeing with Casey. "Was it an experiment gone wrong? Was it war against machine?...Did you lose a bet?" She raised a brow while giving him a curious look.

This managed a soft chuckle from Fugitoid. "No, not that. Allow me to enlighten you." He said while turning away from them all as they sat down and got comfortable, even Leo and Raph coming to join them. "I am from D'Hoonib; a planet of humanoid scientists obsessed with penetrating the highest truths of the universe. I was working on a new form of psionic technology when our friends, the Triceratons, came looking for me. The Triceratons attacked because I refused to build them weapons. As you can all guess they were furious and destroyed everything in sight."