Pizzaface

"I'm sorry, Sara! Please believe me! I didn't expect any of that to happen!" Kara cried as April, Sara, Irma, and herself were sitting in the security office of the mall surrounded by bags.

"Great impression on your friends, Kara." Sara said in annoyance her arms crossed and glaring at Kara.

"It's not my fault he and his buddies wouldn't take no for an answer; It's a good thing they didn't find out about you though. Sorry I almost blew your cover.." Kara looked down in shame making Sara sigh and place her hand on Kara's head.

"Well, they did deserve it but you went a little too far especially by throwing that one mall cop into the play area. I should start calling you "She-hulk"." Sara laughed softly bringing her sister close to her making Kara smile.

"Are you kidding? That was hilarious! You should have at least let me in on the fun." April giggled jokingly.

"I do admit, that was quite entertaining, Kara. Where did you say you learned your kick boxing at?" Irma joined in, interested.

"A friend of mine has his own gym and since I've known kick boxing since I was young he offered to teach me some new techniques." Kara said with a smile but stopped as the head mall cop came in.

"We looked through the security footage and from the looks of it you were only defending your friends."

"That's what I've been trying to tell yo-ow!" Sara smacked Kara upside the head, glaring at her to stop before she made the mall cop change his mind.

"Anyways," He continued, "I'll let you off with a warning but the next time something like this happens please, please, report it to us and we shall take care of it. You are all free to go." He said before opening the door for them to leave.

"Are you serious?!" The one mall cop that she threw shouted from the outside the security room. "She almost killed me and you let her off easy?!"

Kara looked back at him giving him an evil yet smug grin before walking off, carrying the bags of clothes and items she had bought chuckling at the man's tantrum.

"Well, that was an eventful day." Kara said as they walked out of the mall.

"I think that's enough for me." Sara said with a soft yawn before placing a cigarette in her mouth.

"You seriously can't be tired already? The sun is barely setting." Irma said as they carried their bags to the car.

"Sara is going to be touring out of state so she's been having to try and change her sleeping schedule." Kara told Irma while loadning up the car.

"Yeah, and it's not working as well as I thought it would so I'm going to head back to the hotel and relax the rest of the night." Sara said while climbing into the car.

"I'll join you. Might as well drop off all of these bags." Kara said while climbing into the passenger seat. When everyone was in Sara drove out of the mall and back into the middle of New York where the comfortably living lived.

"Well, April and I were thinking of going to see a movie at the Argosy." Irma turned to April, smiling.

"Yeah, but what about our bags? I'd rather not lug them around the entire day." April rubbed her arms already starting to feel sore.

"You two can leave them at my place and just pick them up afterwards." Kara glanced back at the two wondering what they thought of the idea.

"Sure, sounds like a plan." April said with a smile and Irma nodding in agreement Sara glanced back at them before taking a turn to the Argosy.