MetalHead

The brothers had just returned from another patrol and came back with a robot body. Kara stared at it for a few seconds and watched as Donnie went all turbo nerd on them.

She giggled finding him adorkable and sighed softly as she watched him work but snapped out of it seeing him showing off his arm for April to feel his goosebumps. She looked down at her feet knowing April was pretty smart for her age plus she was cute. "Can't beat smart and cute!" the little voice in her head chimed.

She groaned softly and fell back on the beanie bag chair she was occupying. She had nothing against April, the time she has spent with her down here was pretty cool. April became her friend, which she showed April how much that meant to her by lifting her off the ground in a 'Mikey' hug. Yet, everytime Donnie gave her his full attention it struck a chord in her heart. It wasn't an angry/jealousy chord....ok, it was, but it was also a sad one.

She placed her hand over her heart just as Master Splinter walked up to her from behind. "Is there something troubling you, my dear?" She closed her eyes, shaking her head. "I don't really want to talk about it right now, if that's ok with you, Master."

He nodded his head, leaning over and touched hers. "I will always be here when you need to talk." She smiled at him and closed her eyes to his fatherly touch before sitting up and watched as April stormed off. "Where is she going?"

Kara was watching Raph feed his turtle, who just found out was named Spike, Leo was watching his all time favorite Space Heroes show. She thought about inviting them to her place to actually do something but figured he would just hog her tv and watch his show on the flatscreen and in high definition so she decided to wait for another time before thinking it was time to head home and went to get up but felt a small vibration which caused her to stumble to the floor in surprise.

She looked towards where it came from and after seeing Mikey hug his pizza as if letting go meant the destruction of life as they knew it she saw a mini metal turtle come into view and stop. "Take me to your leader." It said in Don's voice.

"Leo, it's for you." Mikey said while Leo and Raph came into view.

"What is this thing?" Leo asked with his arms at his hips.

"Lady." Donnie said looking towards Kara's direction, smiling. "Gentlemen, and Raphael." She giggled at him as Raph made a face at him. "This is the future of ninjitsu."

"I always thought the future of ninjitsu would be..taller." Raph stated as Mikey walked up to it, speaking in a baby voice.

"Aw, he's so cute." He smiled brightly at it while scratching under its chin going, "Coochy Coochy Coo."

It's eyes lit up and suddenly a whole arsenal of weapons came out of it, along with a bat with a nail stuck into it causing Mikey to jump back with a start, falling over. "Hehe, he doesn't like being tickled." He said, pushing the top of its head while patting it.

"Woah, Donnie! That's so cool!" Kara walked over to it, bending her knees so that it was eye level and examined it."Mikey's right, it is pretty cute." She grinned sheepishly as she placed her hand on the side of it's face causing Donnie to blush.

"Hehe, thanks Kara." He rubbed the back of his head shyly while holding the remote control for the chibi turtle.

"Oh!" Kara hopped up and went to Donnie's lab, grabbing a permanent marker and came back out sitting beside the metal turtle and began drawing on it. "This turtlebot's gonna need some cool designs on it." She smiled as she began to draw flames on its arms. She wasn't the best artist but she could doodle designs.