TCRI

Kara was driving behind the guys on her scooter trying to catch up to them on their go-karts or in Donnie's words; 'patrol buggies'. "Slow down!" She yells as they keep making quick, sharp turns as if they didn't know where they were going.

"Left, right! Left, right!" She heard Donnie scream as a truck sped their way. She yells in surprise driving onto the sidewalk while the patrol buggies separate in time to dodge the truck and avoid hitting pedestrians. She looks back hearing someone shout, "Hey, I'm walkin' here!"

"Sorry!" She yells back before getting back on the road just as the patrol buggies assemble back together. She drives up beside Donnie and Leo hearing Mikey shout, "Woohoo! This is more fun than a Shriner's Parade!"

"What're you saying?" Raph asked just as Donnie yelled, "Right!" She put on the brake before they could ram her with their sudden turn.

She goes to turn the corner but sees it's a dead end and stops watching the turtles skid and swerve to a halt before they could hit the wall; Donnie's T-phone flying out of his hands and hits the wall, breaking the screen. She puts the kickstand out and tosses her helmet onto the scooter before going over to them, seeing if they're ok. "Are you guys alright?"

"We lost them..ugh.." Donnie says disappointingly while burying his head into his arms.

"Yeah, we're fine Kara." Leo says.

She sighs in relief before smacking him and Donnie. "Hey!" They shouted at her but backed up, seeing her glaring at them with her arms crossed. "You almost hit me! You're lucky I was wearing my helmet and I stopped!" She yelled, fuming at them.

"Woah..I can see steam floating from her head." Mikey whispered to Raph who nodded in agreement while smiling. "Kinda entertaining don'tcha think?" He said while watching Leo and Donnie apologize to her like a kid would to a parent for making a mess.

"That's it, we're going to see Leatherhead." Leo said before walking towards the patrol buggies.

Kara smiled excitedly kicking her feet on the dumpster, sitting beside Mikey.

"Uh..L-Leatherhead?" Donnie stuttered while standing up.
"He's the one who took the powercell from the Kraang. He's the one who might know where to find it." Leo climbed into the carts, putting his helmet on.

"He's also the one who likes to grab my face and shake me like a ragdoll!" Donnie said while grabbing his face and moving his hands in a shaking motion while slumping his shoulders.

"Haaha. Good times." Mikey smiled, kicking his feet on the dumpster.

"Zip it!" Donnie said while giving him a frustrated look.

"Oh, come onnn. He's a pussycat.." Mikey said, jumping off the dumpster, smiling before mimicking Donnie's movements. ",Who likes to grab your face and shake you like a ragdoll!" Mikey laughed making Donnie's eyes turn white his mouth turned down to a frown.

She could see dark clouds forming around him but placed her hand on his shoulder. "Listen, he could of learned to control his anger by now. It's been awhile since we've seen him, Let's just pay him a visit and if worse comes to worse I'll protect you." She smiled at the brothers who nodded their heads before going towards the buggies. "Besides, She whispers, "Who wouldn't want to grab at such a handsome face." She said standing on her tippy toes and rubbing her nose against his while giggling before going over to her scooter leaving Donnie to watch her with a dreamy smile on his face before following his brothers.

Kara had stopped by her place to get her swimsuit when they told her where his hideout was.

"Hey, where are you going?" Leo asked as she went to drive off. "Aren't you going to follow us?"