Cosmic Ocean

Kara looked over the console she and Dragan were in charge of and glanced over to ask her a question when she noticed Dragan was staring at the door behind them. "She must be worrying about Leo.."

"So, um, where's Leo? Or should I guess?" April asked turning around to look at the others who were occupying themselves.

"He's in the holo-room talking to the simulator again." Donnie says looking over at her.

"Maybe it's not healthy talking to a hologram of Splinter all the time. I mean, I miss him too but-"

"-Leo needs him right now more than ever. He'll be ok." Mikey says to Raph.

"In a way, he is talking to the real Splinter, at least in your memories of him. The simulator is psychic, and can respond-"

"-It's not the same thing, Fugitoid!" Raph interrupted the Professor but blinked when he heard the doors open behind him and turned to see Leo.

"Heey, how's it going, Leo buddy? Everything cool?" Casey walks up to Raph nonchalantly. As Leo walks past him Raph slams his elbow in Casey's side making him groan before shrugging unsure of what to do.

Dragan stands up and walks over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder and giving him a reassuring smile. He smiles back but looks over to Fugitoid when he begins to speak to him.

"Leonardo, you've arrived just in time!"

"For what?" He asks taking a step forward only to stop and stare in awe, everyone else following suit.

"My friends, I present to you: The Cosmic Ocean of Varuna!" Fugitoid raised his arm over to the view in front of them.

"It's so beautiful." April whispered in awe.

"It's..incredible.." Kara whispered moving to the window and placing her hand on the glass.

"Definitely beats the view bak at home.."

"A vast interstellar liquid nebula in a region of space unlike any other in the universe. Here, within its depths, lies the second fragment of the Black Hole Generator." the Professor informed them.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's do this!" Leo turns around from where he stood and grinned at his friends and family, placing his hands to his hips.

"Heck yeah!!" Kara jumped up while throwing her fist in the air as Fugitoid drove the ship towards the oceans.

"Hope we won't be needin' bathin' suits.."

"I wonder if we'll be meeting mermaids." Kara thought out loud as she leaned back in her seat.

"If so, that would pretty cool. Knowing mermaids are aliens instead of mythical creatures? Drive scientists and mythologists insane." April giggled.

"Here we are. Now, do keep in mind that I have no idea whether our computer systems will work or if we can even survive once we enter their nebula. Here we go!" Fugitoid pressed a button almost too happily as the others began to panic.

"Wait a second!" Raph yelled.

"Hold up, Fugitoid!" Leo shouted.

"Why do you keep doing this?!" Kara screamed in anger.

The ship began to slowly enter the Cosmic Oceans atmosphere, it looking like jelly to Kara and hopefully the others as well. Once they passed through the ships systems automatically went offline and they began to descend.

"Everyone, hold on!" Fugitoid yelled as he activated the backup power and the systems and ship returned online as they began floating through the ocean. Kara and Dragan heard the sounds of whales and looked up to see many different oceanic creatures and stared in awe at the beauty.