Meet Mondo Gecko (Not!)

Kara stood over her defeated opponent as the referee started the countdown. Behind her Casey watched uncertain if the person before him was really his friend. Something wasn't right the minute Kara called him a night ago about booking a fight he could tell something was off by the way her voice sounded. What was even more suspicious was the characters she brought with her to the fight club. A boney werewolf, a tigerman, and a man dressed in armor. He glanced towards them, the aura around them unsettling; every inch of him screaming that they were bad news. He tried to get her alone but she never wanted to leave the armor man's side unless he allowed it.

"Wow! Nothing less from the Blind Bandit himself, people! Winning the round in a time of ten seconds! That, fans, is a new record!" The announcer proclaimed through the mic as the crowds cheered for their victor.

Kara walked off the stage and moved by Shredder's side as they left the arena, Shredder placing his hand on her shoulder. "Well done, my apprentice."

"Thank you, Master Shredder." She spoke softly to him under the noise of the crowd, a smile on her face.

Casey followed behind the mutants watching them questioningly and decided to step outside to make a quick call not knowing he was being followed.

Dragan was practicing some combat moves while the guys just hung around, Mikey having wandered off with Casey Jones.

Raph glanced at her watching her maneuver around while thrusting, slicing, and stabbing her sword in the air, small grunts escaping her lips with each attack. "You know, you seem pretty strong wielding that sword. Let's see how strong you really are with some good ol' fashion arm wrestling." Raph grinned while rolling his shoulder.

Dragan sheathed her sword and sighed, rolling her eyes. "It's nae as heavy as ye think it is. Why does everyone keep sayin' that?" She untied her scabbard from her waist before setting it down next to her shield. "I suppose I could tak a break for a moment."

"Nice! Usually Kara would be doing this with me but I haven't seen her since our fight with Shredder." Raph said as he walked over to the table, sitting down on one side.

"She's been helpin' Casey geit better. She sent me a text nae too long after we left that she felt exhausted an went straight tae his place afterwards." Dragan popped her knuckles as she sat down across from him; Raph already having his arm ready. She blinked staring down at his muscular arm, now able to get a good look at how bulky it is and internally gulped before bringing her average muscled, freckled arm next to his, both gripping each other hands tight.

"Oh, this ought to be good." Leo chuckled walking over to them standing by Dragan's side. "Kick his butt."

Donnie smiled and joined them deciding to be the ref and placed his hands over theirs. "You guys ready?"

Raph smirked evilly, "I was born ready." He said giving her hand a small squeeze to intimidate her.

Dragan showed no expression staying calm on the surface as she gave a small nod. "Ready."

"Annnnd...start!" Donnie removed his hands and they both held their own, their arms trembling as one tried to overpower the other. Leo was chanting for Dragan and Donnie for Raph.

Dragan's eyes were clenched using all the strength she had as well as using Leo's chants for motivation  struggling to keep their arms at a stalemate but just when she opened her eyes feeling as though she would win the cold surface of the table greeted the back of her hand in no time flat.

Raph removed his hand and covered his eyes as he threw his head back in laughter. "I can't believe how easy that was! Kara is more of a challenge than you!" He fell back onto his shell at how hard he was laughing, his feet kicking in the air while Dragan sat there, her face as red as her hair, embarrassed.