When Worlds Collide

"It's amazing how you're able to adapt to your powers so quickly. It felt like ages just trying to be able to lift a spoon." April said to Sara as they, Kara and Donnie, and Raph and Chompy were hanging out in the living room.

"Being on the road constantly, there's not much to do so it gave me plenty of time to figure a few things out. Besides, don't sell yourself so short, April, not many people would be able to do the things you and your friends have done." Sara lifted her soda to her lips, taking a sip.

April exhaled softly through her nose and turned her head towards Donnie and Kara who were nudging and tossing popcorn at another, giggling and having a good time. "Well..I did have some help along the way." She said with a smile.

Kara threw a few kernels of popcorn at Donnie's face and blinked when one managed to stay on his nose. She pointed, giggling louder as he crossed his eyes to see what she was so giggly about and chuckled before grabbing a handful and dropping them down the back of her shirt.
"Ah! No! Stop!" She laughed while trying to get all the popcorn out. She then grabbed the bucket and dumped the remaining kernels on top of his head, both of them now laughing together.

"Aw, poor guy."

Both April and Sara looked over to Raph as he and Chompy were watching the Captain Ryan show intently. Hearing their laughter, Raph turned to the two lovebirds and stood to his feet. "Aren't you guys even watching? Didn't you see Ryan lost the love of his life?"

"Not the face!" Kara said as Donnie tackled her, smushing his now buttered cheek against hers, still laughing.

"Yeah, whatever. You two are sickening Chompy." Raph left to hang out with someone else.

"I think I sense a hint of jealousy in his tone." Sara said lightly, lowering her soda can.

"Understandable, I suppose. It's been a long while since he's seen Mona." April commented, sitting her knees in her lap and leaning forward with her face in her hands.

"His alien girlfriend? I hope I can meet her one day. This crowd has a very unique romantic interest. Speaking of that, how is your friend, Casey, doing?" She asked with a slight raise of her brow, smiling when she noticed April's cheek light up.

Raph opened the door to the Dojo, seeing Dragan and Leo fighting; Karai on the sidelines.

"I'm quite impressed with your fighting style, Dragan. I've never actually seen it up close before."

Dragan and Leo's blades were locked and she shoved him forward while throwing his weapon to the side. "A knight's body is a weapon; our skills are honed tae protect an defend." She said through a huff of breath, glancing at Karai for a second with a smirk on her face, before charging forwards at Leo.

"Woah, take it easy, Dragan. This is just training." Leo jumped backwards, pulling out his second sword and countering her strikes.

"I know, love, but I hae tae put on a show for Karai. Gotta show her just how awesome we really can be." She stepped back while placing her sword on to her shoulder and gave him a playful wink, sticking her tongue out at him as well. Leo's cheeks flushed pink which she took the opportunity to resume their training.

"Yuck." Was all Raph said, deadpanned, and left. He wondered if Mikey needed some company.

"Yo, Mikey, you want to play some-" Raph opened the door to his little brother's room but stopped when he heard him speaking to something.

"Thanks for the sweet future tech, Renet. Now we can, like, chat through time and space! Does this mean we're in a long-distance relationship?" Mikey asked, waving his brows to the hologram of Renet.