Monsters Among Us

After their travels through the time warp the guys, Renet, and Kara stood to see them back home in New York.

"Mikey, check Dragan. Make sure the chain is secure."

"Alright, chain looks good." Mikey confirmed pulling on it. "So's the garlic."

"Yes, the garlic. What does the smell remind ye o', Mikey?" Dragan tilted her head towards him, a sly grin on her face.

Mikey faced her and closed her eyes, sniffing the air. "Pizza. Mmm~ Savory red sauce." Mikey began zombie walking towards her and she sat up, moving closer to try and get him to take the garlic off her but Donnie grabbed him by the ends of his mask.

"Trying to get to Mikey through his love of pizza? Low blow, Dre, even for you." Kara crossed her arms, stepping between them, Dragan hissing at her.

"Look. It's us." Leo pointed down to where their past selves were, the guys getting thrown to the ground while Dragan cringed and dropped Kara to the ground, accidentally, and got into a fighting stance.

"That was the beginning of our journey through time to stop Savanti from building his monster army. Didn't really go so well."

"Ya think?" Kara raised a brow at Renet before walking away not wanting to hear any timey wimey talk.

"If anything, there seems to be more monster now than when we left." Kara stared down into the streets to see Leo was right, in fact, there were more vampire demons out there than anything. "Dracula's been keeping busy, I see."

"Dudes! Monsters are everywhere! How are we gonna beat them all?" Mikey began to panic, pulling on his hat and looked at each of them.

"Don't ye understand? Ye guys won't win. This world now belongs tae ma Master an us monsters. Soon, you'll aw be extinct." Her shoulders began to shake in a low chuckle that turned into a maniacal laugh and then a shrill cry. Kara rolled her eyes and shoved another garlic clove in her mouth. "You're really getting into your vampire character, aren't you?"

"Renet, you're from the future. You know the history of what happened. Give us something!"

"Um, no, because Savanti is changing everything by the second."

Kara closed her eyes for a moment only to opened them again, grabbing hold of Dragan's chain. "Guys, trouble coming our way!"

Mikey screamed when a swarm of bats flew at them but quickly passed. "Phew, at least they were only bats. Trouble gone."

"That's not it!" They were soon surrounded by vampire demons in all directions. Kara glared and handed the chain to Mikey. "I trust you with this." She pulled out her blades ready for a fight.

"There's too many. Move!" Leo went to jump over the side of the building but the path was blocked by a werewolf coming into view. Kara shoved Leo out of the way and slashed at it's face forcing it to cry out in pain and fall back.

Leo went another way, jumping down to the second building and through a narrow path between chimneys, the werewolves and vampires gaining.

Kara let the others go ahead of her spraying a wall of Holy water and quickly ran to catch up, passing Mikey and Dragan when she heard the vampires crying in pain and their skin sizzling. Leo and Donnie jumped off the building, Renet using her bubble, then it was Kara. Dragan stopped, trying to get away, but Mikey pushed her and they both fell. "Sorry, Dragan!" He shouted through the fall but he landed on the fire escape and pulled the chain forcing Dragan to smack into the wall and drop on her side. "Sorry Dragan!" He shouted again before they got to their feet and ran away.