Earth's Last Stand

"Oh, look at it. The Milky Way in all of her ineffable glory." Donnie whispered softly, staring out the window in awe.

"It's a sure sign that we're close..close to home and everyone." Kara placed her hand on the window her body trembling in excitement to see her parents, sister, and friends again.

"Yes! We're heading back to Earth!" Casey placed his arms over both their shoulders, grinning ear to ear making Kara smile wide.

"Master Splinter, New York City, pizza, Ice Cream Kitty! Whoo-hoo-hoo! Yeah!"

"I'll finally get to see Dad again. Feels like it's been a lifetime." April smiled looking over at Dragan.

"Once this is over wi the first thing I'm goin' tae do is call ma grandparents." Dragan was smiling ear to ear feeling the excitement of heading back home.

Mikey and Casey stood back to back playing the airguitar but stopped when Leo came into view.

"Guys, this isn't a celebration. We've got one last shot to stop the Triceratons, or we're not gonna have a home to go back to."

"Leonardo is correct. This is our final chance to capture the Black Hole Generator. We cannot travel back in time again. If we fail...Earth is doomed."

"We won't let you down, Professor." Kara clenched her fist with a grin on her face.

"We'll do whatever it takes to stop them, even if it means sacrificing our own lives." Raph looked down but heard a noise coming from his shoulder to see Chompy letting out a small chortle. "Ah, don't worry, little guy. I'm not going anywhere."

"We aw know the risks, Professor, we know what needs tae be done n' order tae save our home." Dragan nodded to Fugitoid then to Leo giving him a smile.

"We're gonna go mad crazy on these alien freaks, right?" Casey asked, with his hands out and an excited grin on his face.

"Heck yeah!"

"For Earth!"

"Say it, brother!"

"Let's do this!"

"Yeah, boy!"

"Hoo-rah!"

Everyone was doing their own thing on the bridge when Raph asked the question they all wanted an answer to.
"So, how are we gonna take down the Black Hole Generator if it's invulnerable to everything?"

"There is a way. But the entire Heart of Darkness must be destroyed. Not a single piece must remain."

"What's wrong, Professor? I can sense you want to tell us something." April asked, turning to him.

"My friends, I must confess something to you, something I couldn't reveal until you got to know me better as a humanoid err..android."

Kara and Dragan both looked at each other worriedly then stood up, going towards the Professor."

"What are you talking about, Fugidude?" Casey questioned in confusion.

"You see, it was not the Kraang who invented the Black Hole Generator; it was..I who created it."

"What?!"

"It can't be!"

"That doesn't make sense!"

"Wait, guys.."

"Listen tae his story.." Dragan and Kara stood side by side with Fugitoid looking at the others with worry but kept their calm before letting the Professor continue on.