Moon of Thalos

"Those ships! Those are Triceratons!" Leo yelled out through the chaos while their ship continued getting bombarded with lasers.

"No kidding and there's like a gazillion of them!"

"Well..out of the frying pan and into the fire as they say." Kara sighed glancing over at Dragan.

"We need tae do somethin' now before thay completely destroy the ship..again!"

"Professor, what do we do?!"

"We take evasive action!" The Professor ordered, turning the ship around while dodging enemy fire.

"I think we're almost out of this." April said only for one of the ships to hit an engine causing them to descend down on the planet before them. "Or not!"

"I recommend we take plunging into the lethal crushing gravity of that gas giant philosophically."

"What's that suppose to mean?!" Donnie screamed.

"It means we're all going to diiiiiiiiiiieeeeee!!!" The Professor screamed frantically and flailing his arms, the ship spinning out of control and plunging towards the planet.

Kara tried to grip on tightly to the controls through the madness but the force of the spinning and there not being much to hold onto she was thrown out of her seat. With a yell she tried to find anything to grab a hold of but there wasn't anything in sight. "Oh geez.."

"Kara, hold on!" Donnie yelled as he jumped to her rescue.

"To what?!" She yelled til he grabbed her by the waist and reached out for the Professor's leg, gripping it tightly. "Thanks Donnie." She sighed in relief but blinked when Raph was floating around til he smacked into the window.

"Raph! Hold on, buddy! I'm comin'!" Dragan pulled out her pocket knife and stabbed it into the ground, using it to keep herself upright, and made her way towards him as fast as she could.

"I hate space..I hate it. I really do!!!" Raph yelled, the window beginning to crack from the pressure it was receiving from gravity as well as them falling towards the planet. Dragan finally reached Raph and held her hand out to him when she noticed the planet was getting closer by the minute so she grabbed his foot and pulled him away, throwing him towards the professor then pushed herself towards one of the stations and curled inside it just before they crashed.

"Is everyone alright?" The Professor asked, reeling his arms and legs back in while the others stood to their feet.

"I think we're fine, Professor." Kara groaned, rubbing her head some.

"Thanks for the save, Dragan." Raph stood up, popping his neck.

"No problem, Raph." She gave him a thumbs up and noticed the window was surrounded with snow. "This might be a problem."

"Alright, everyone out of the ship. We need to check the damage and see if there's any materials we can use to fix our ship." The Professor ushered everyone towards the door.

"Wait. Kara an I cannot go out thare without a means tae defend ourselves. Our regular weapons won't cut it."

"Hmm...I suppose you are right. Alright, return to the suit and weapons locker and see what you can find while the rest of us look outside." The Professor nodded to them then turned to leave.

Kara raised a brow towards Dragan but followed behind her back to where he kept the weapons at. "Is everything ok, Dre? You hadn't seemed like yourself since that planet we met "Lord Dregg" on."

"That alien was able tae destroy the weapon I had when fightin' it..what if I was usin' ma shield an sword? It would o' been destroyed if it was in it's place instead an..I cannot let that happen. It means too much for me tae let it get destroyed. I hae tae hang ma sword up an adapt."