Battle for New York pt. 2

"Alrighty guys, here's the plan, Dragan, you go with the guys for back-up and I'll go with the Mighty Mutanimals also for back-up. That'll give us an even number of team members and a bigger chance for success. Got it?"

Dragan nodded to Kara moving to Leo's side. "Sure, send me bak into crazy Kraang world.." Despite her words she had a smile on her face.

"I brought Kara's mask with us but you can use it for yourself." Donnie said pointing over at the Blimp.

"Are you sure you're going to be ok with us, Kara?" Leatherhead asked worriedly.

"Don't worry about me. I can handle myself. I've gotten a lot stronger since we last saw each other." Kara grinned, crossing her arms with pride, Leatherhead's way but turned her head when Slash walked up to her.

He stared down at her for a moment before holding out his hand. "It's good to have you on the team, sister."

Kara looked down at his hand uncrossing her arms. Gazing into his eyes she seemed to be deep in thought before smiling and placing her small hand into his giant one. "Same here, Slash." She turned to the guys and Dragan, walking over to Donnie and giving him a hug then grinned at the others. "I'll see you all once New York is free."

The guys and Dragan waved goodbye as they made their way to the Turtle Blimp, Donnie giving her one last hug and followed behind them.

Once they were gone Kara faced the others and smirked. "Whose ready to kick some metal, alien, toosh?"

~---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~

"So do we even have a real plan here or are we just winging it for laughs?" Dragan heard Raph say from below her.

"It's all on the Mighty Mutanimals and Kara. First, they break into TCRI, then Doc Rockwell activates the portal."
"And then it's back to Dimension X. Yeah boii! I get to be smart again." Mikey finishes Donnie's explanation for him.

"Ah, Dimension X, It's like Wonderland but wi more alien robots an less furry, talkin' animals." Dragan commented hanging down beside Mikey. "You'd be the MadHatter, Mikey."

"Awesome!" He shouted excitedly making Dragan smile.

"I get the first part, makes sense, it's the save millions of mutated New Yorkers part I don't get." Raph stated to the others.

"Well, Donnie's got his super retro-mutagen stuff. That'll work, uh..right, Donnie?"

"Heck yeah!" Donnie smiled excitedly to Leo, revealing the improved retro-mutagen. "And once we change all the humans back Rockwell will hone in on us with the Kraang portal and, theoretically, teleport us all back to earth. Hopefully...maybe." Donnie shifted his eyes which didn't make Dragan feel any better.

"Very assurin' Donnie.." Dragan stared at Donnie looking skeptical as she slowly raised herself back up.

"Yup, we're doomed." Raph retorted unconvinced Donnie's plan would work out.

"It's an awesome plan, Raph. Dimension X, here we come!" Mikey jumped from the top floor and landed on a table doing a pose pointing onward.

"I just hope the Mutanimals don't screw this up. If they can't get that portal open.."

"Relax, Leo, hae faith in your friends, they'll hold up on their end. Trust in them as well as Kara." Dragan placed a hand on his shoulder giving him a smile. "I bet thay're kickin' Kraang butt even as we speak."