Crypt of Dracula

The door opened and one by one everyone fell through the opening, making a splash when they landed in water, Kara immediately jumping to her feet looking at her now soaked self, her clothes clinging to her body. "Oh no! My stockings!" She felt her sandals digging into the muddy ground and tried to keep herself from getting stuck. "These are my favorite shoes too.." She pouted while Dragan hugged the tree having been lucky enough to land on it, Leo right next to her, not wanting to know what wet leather feels like.

"Dumped in a swamp in the middle of nowhere? Thanks a lot, Renet." Raph looked at her after she picked herself off him, having landed on him.

"Sorry, Turtle Warriors. I should've set the Time Scepter for drier ground."

"Doesn't look like there's much land around here.." Kara noted taking their dark surroundings.

"Has anyone seen Mikey?" Donnie looked around til he spotted him swimming backwards in the swamp water without a care in the world. "I'm kinda into the swampiness, dudes. We're turtles! Feels like home."

"Where and when the heck are we, Renet?" Leo asked.

"We're in..Transylvania! In the year thirteen hundred! Isn't it super cold?"

"You mean "cool" and no-"
"-What do you think, Renet?! You said the monsters are real! Well, guess what! The worst of the worst are all located in this place!" Kara grabbed Renet's shoulders and started shaking her til Donnie pulled her away to calm her down, following after her.

Leo climbed down the tree and helped Dragan down too, holding her hands and giving them a gentle stroke with his thumb. Dragan let out a shudder able to feel the cold of the water through the outfit, the water reaching to her thighs but trudged after the others.

Raph went to follow but stopped when Mikey popped out of nowhere right next to him, giving him a start. "Transylvania? Isn't that next to New York?"

"That's Pennsylvania, dummy!" Raph shook his head and went to catch up with the others. Mikey went to follow but stopped when he heard wolves howling and made a nervous whimper before running to catch up.

Once they were on dry land Kara immediately began taking off her shoes and stockings, holding her shoes under her armpit and squeezing the water out of her stockings. Donnie glanced at her and his face almost shined in the bleak atmosphere seeing Kara with so much exposed skin. He quickly looked away when she looked his way and tried to act cool. She gave him a smile then focused on Renet when she began to speak.

"Ok, before we go anywhere and hunt down Savanti, we better try and blend it a little."

"I think Dragan looks the part already." Kara crossed her arms, grinning at Dragan. Dragan rubbed the back of her head, blushing softly when all eyes were on her. "Hey, she's one o' ma favorite heroes, alright?"

Renet took off her helmet, lowering her hood to reveal blonde hair tied in a braid that was wrapped around her head. She let out a sigh feeling to cool air hit her bare head. Mikey walked out of the swamp, smacking the side of his head to get the water out of his head when he saw Renet remove the hood time slowing down, seeing sparkles gather around her and instantly fell over, his legs giving way, til he suddenly pulled up in front of her giving her a raised brow and large smile. "Heey~" He said puckering his lips together in a smooch.

"Mikey!" Raph grabbed the ends of his mask and pulled him away from the giggling Renet. The girls had to give it to him for his straightforwardness which didn't stop them from snickering at him.

"Hmm. You guys better blend in too and look the part as wicked, grokkin' monster slayers! Woo!" Renet raised her scepter, the hourglass glowing bright til everyone one of them were in outfits.