Trans-Dimensional Turtles

Note: 1987 Turtles will be called Dimension Turtles and 2012 will be Other Turtles

Kara stared out the window of their room looking over the stars. She couldn't sleep. Now that they had two pieces of three the end of their adventure was just around the corner and honestly, she was going to miss it. Despite the dangers, they had managed to see things that no other human had dared to imagine and had made allies along the way. A soft sigh escaped her lips when she heard movement and looked over seeing Dragan sitting up.

"Wha..what time is it?" Dragan mumbles while rubbing her eye, looking over at Kara.

She shrugged her shoulders going back to the view before her. "Not sure."

"Everythin' ok?" Dragan moved to her side, bringing her knees to her chest as she sat down.

"I guess..just thinking is all. We're so close to saving our world but..I'm going to miss this. Traveling with you, the guys, April and Casey, and the Professor. I don't want this to end but I know what we must do, what we have to do."

"How long has this been buggin' ya?" She asked laying her head against her knees.

"Ever since we got the second piece. Honestly, it's been stressing me out." Kara sighed while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Since we're up we might as well help the guys anywye we can. Come on." Dragan stood to her feet, helping Kara up and they walked to the bridge where the guys minus Mikey were busy at work.

"Hey guys. Need any help?" Kara walked over to where Donnie and Raph were working while Dragan went over to Leo.

"What're you two doing up?" Leo asked in surprise.

"Couldn't sleep. Guess the same thing for you guys?"

"We can't sleep now not when there's only one last piece of the Black Hole Generator left and we're the ones who gotta find it."

"Oh, hello, Michelangelo!" The Professor greeted as a sleep walking Mikey entered the room.

"Well, looks like all but one can't seem to sleep." Kara chuckled looking over at Mikey who was beginning to wake up.

"I don't understand, can't we just destroy the pieces we already have? What are the Triceratons gonna do with one stupid piece?" Raph asked in annoyance, seeming to be more cranky than normal.

"Well, what if they figure out a way to replicate the technology, Raph?" Donnie rolled his eyes at his brother as he went back to his work.

'"Donatello is right. The machine must be destroyed. Every last piece of it."

Everyone looked over at him as the room was beginning to get tense from how serious his tone was only for it to disappear in a matter of seconds. "But for now I have a special treat for you all. Considering how hard you all have been working I have set a coarse for-" Suddenly the ship's alarms went off and it soon began to shake causing Mikey to stumble towards his brothers while the girls fell in front of the Professor.

"What's going on, Professor??" Leo asked standing to his feet.

"It seems to be some kind of hyperspatial trans-mat trying to hone in on four targets: You four!" The Professor and girls looked over at the brothers who now were together and soon were teleported out of the ship.

"Guys!" Both girls shouted as they jumped to their feet and ran to where they were only for them to disappear in front of them.

"...Well that's not good.." Fugitoid mumbled.

"Professor! Where did thay go?!" Dragan yelled worriedly.