Target: April O'Neil

"I don't want you fighting anymore." Sara said sternly with her arms crossed over her chest looking right at Kara with an angry yet calm expression.

"No, I'm not going to! This is my passion! What happened to fighting for what you're passionate about?!" Kara yelled at Sara while the guys and Master Splinter watched in the living room, staying where they were at for fear they would get caught in the argument.

"Not when it will get you killed!" Sara shouted at her.

"I beat him, didn't I? I'm not gonna stop just cause of one psycho guy! I'm gonna keep doing what I love and you're not going to stop me." Kara said now standing close to Sara, getting face to face, eyes narrowed at her.

"I am the oldest and I say-"

"Say what?! You were never there for me anyways! You were never there when I did need you. Now that I don't you want to suddenly be there?! Well, tough! I've been doing fine on my own...so why don't you do what you're best at and leave.."

Sara looked at Kara in shock, feeling as though she was stabbed in the heart by her words. Kara blinked in surprise at what she said and turned away before running out the lair. Sara reached her hand out to stop her but Splinter placed a hand on her shoulder. "Leave her be. She needs to calm her mind."

"She is right though..I was never there for her..I should be now."

Kara was walking the streets with her head low going over the conversation in her head. She gritted her teeth at the hurtful things she had said to her sister but sighed knowing she had meant every word. She sighed again, it now sounding like a groan, and looked up at the sky. "I need to do something to get my mind off it.." She said to herself before looking over seeing a hockey rink and grinned. "That'll work."

She walks inside heading to the wall surrounding the rink and saw none other than the flirty kid from April's school. "Oh boy.." Deciding to be friendly she walks over towards the entrance to the rink and sits on the wall. "So I find the hockey boy in it's natural habitat." Kara says out loud getting his attention.

"Hey, Red's friend, right?" Casey Jones says while leaning against his hockey stick. Kara shrugs her shoulders thinking he was talking about April since she's the only redhead she knows while looking around the area. "Something like that, I guess. Name's Kara."

"Casey Jones. I don't see you around school after that day playing hooky I see." Casey Jones grins showing three of his front teeth were missing. Before she could answer him she hears the doors open and sees April walking in. Kara ducks her head and looks away wishing she could turn invisible now.

"Haha, hey, Red. We were just talking about you. " He says while skating over to her.

"With who?" April looks over noticing Kara and her face has a look of surprise on it. Kara rubs the back of her head and jumps off the wall. "I-I should leave..wouldn't want to make things awkward here.." Kara walks past April, keeping her head down and avoiding eye contact with April but blinks in surprise feeling something grab her wrist.

"No, wait..you don't have to go..you can stay." Hearing her soft tone Kara turns her head and looks down at her hand seeing April's wrapped around her wrist and she slowly brings her gaze up to April's face seeing a small, nervous smile.

Standing there in silence for who knows how long the only thing Kara was able to do was nod and decided to sit down on the bleachers close enough to hear what they were saying but far enough to give them their space.

"Is this a study session again?" Casey Jones sighs while leaning forward against his hockey stick some more.

"No, I'm just..here to hang out." Leaning against the wall to get comfortable April gives him a small smile.