Turtle Temper

Kara sat on the couch with her eyes closed as she recalled the conversation about what had happened awhile ago.

"So you were Master Splinter's first student?" Leo asked curiously, he and his brother sat in front of her and Splinter in a line. She nodded to him looking at him with her eyes uncovered and he couldn't help but stare in awe at her eyes. They were so unique and beautiful. I'm sure all of my brother's thought that as well.

"So let me get this straight." Donnie started with his hand on his chin like he usually does when thinking. "Your parents hired Master Splinter to teach you self defense so no one would recognize you during a fight?" Leo looked over to her as she nodded again, opening her mouth to speak.

"Sort of. I was already learning kickboxing but as you said, so that no one would recognize me, he taught me how to fight using my other senses other than my sight. I'm sure he has done the same for you guys as well, right?"

Leo rubbed the back of his head looking away in embarrassment. "We uh..haven't gotten that far yet in our training." He looked over at Mikey noticing he was openly staring at her for the longest time, not having said a word til his eyes widen and he stood up, pointing at her.

"I knew it! I knew you looked familiar!" He left, going to his room while laughing to himself. Everyone could hear him throwing things everywhere and Leo sighed before looking back at her. "You'll have to excuse Mikey, he's a bit childish." She giggled which caused him to blush and she waved her hand in a dismissing manner. "It's alright, he's pretty funny."

She looks up seeing him come back with a cd and shoves it in her face. "You look just like her!" She took the CD and laughed. "Oh, no, this isn't me. That's my sister, Sara. I'm part of the Sharper family but I'm not popular or anything like them. I'm just normal." She smiled yet something felt off about the way she said it but he ignored it.

Master Splinter stood up and smiled down at Kara, gently patting her head. "It is good to see you again, my student. I am sure my sons have a lot of questions but right now one of them needs to be punished." He said sternly while looking in Raph's direction who sunk his head in abit. She nodded and stood up as well, bowing to him before leaving the room.

She could hear laughter and Raph yelling at his brothers. She smiled and decided to explore their lair while their training commenced. That was just like Master Yo...Master Splinter, never forgetting a punishment or training session even after a heartwarming moment like that. "It is good to see you again." She sighed, smiling to herself while she explored. She was in awe at the place. Using a place like an old train station to turn into a home, creative. Plus their games and stuff were awesome. It was old school but she could handle it. Nodding in approval of all the games she looked at the time and decided it was best to head home.

Before she could leave she saw the turtles walking out of their dojo and started laughing, seeing Raph covered in arrows. He glared at her but blinked when she came over and helped him get them off.

"So what was your training about?" Mikey put his arm over his older brother and started poking his cheek. "Raph here has anger issues." Raph growled and grabbed his finger, twisting it til Mikey yelled mercy, in a painful voice might she added in. "Well, I was about to head home." "Wait!" Donnie yelled as he walked over to him. "I have to make sure you didn't get a concussion in our last fight." He smiled with a light chuckle realizing he just yelled at her and blushed. "i-if you don't mind that is." She blinked and felt her head, remembering the bandages and shrugged. "Uh, sure. No problem."

She followed him to his lab, his brothers right behind them as she jumped on the table she was on when she woke up and he began to unwrap the bandages.