Invasion pt. 2

"Invasion! That's right folks the aliens are back. Robots are emerging from portals, UFOs are everywhere, a giant alien brain is stomping through the east village!"

The news report was cut off by Prime shooting mutagen at the news crew and the channel went to static.

"Yeah, I'd say we're basically doomed." Donnie said as he, Mikey, and April were watching the news while Dragan was trying to comfort April's dad the best she could.

"This is all my fault. If I hadn't brought Irma to the lair.." April lowered her head in shame.

"You can't blame yourself April." Donnie tried to comfort her.

"Yeah, we can do that for you." Mikey said with his arm around her til Donnie hit him.

"This was imminent anywyes, April." Dragan said as she gently rubbed her father's back in a comforting way trying to calm down his whimpering. "It was only a matter o' time before thay found the lair anywyes. Let's nae focus on the past, we need tae get everyone together first, then we'll come up wi a plan tae take bak our home."

"I'm gonna fix this." April said determined. "I'm gonna find your brothers, Casey, and Kara."

"You can't go out there, April! You have to stay with me..I'm scared." He whispered into his knees, curling up in a ball.

Dragan gently patted his back wondering if he went through something traumatic before. "Sir, I promise we will keep your daughter safe. Nothing will harm her but ye need tae calm down an be strong for her, ok? She needs your support right now." She spoke in a soft voice as he looked up at her in surprise but nodded and took a deep breath.

"Y-You're right..I'm s-sorry.." Kirby muttered before clearing his voice to speak louder. "I'm sorry, April."

Hearing Mikey's phone go off they all turned to him.

"Woah, Raph just sent me a text. "On our way. Being chased by Kraang Prime :(" Oh, guess they'll be a few minutes late."

Kara, Casey, and Raph screamed as they ran through the streets opposite of where they were suppose to go due to Kraang Prime chasing after them while firing it's mutagen blaster.

"I'm so glad I'm wearing running shoes! I'm so glad I'm wearing running shoes!! I'M SO GLA-AAHHH!" Kara screamed as she rolled out of the line of fire, barely missing getting hit by mutagen. "Why can't she do something else other than chase us?!" She screamed at the top of her lungs in rage completely ignoring what Prime was saying.

"Raph! What is going on?!" Casey shouted to him as they both caught up to his speed.

"The Kraang perfected the mutagen. They wanna turn Earth into Dimension X!"

"Oh, wicked."

"Wicked?! Are you crazy?!" Raph yelled at him.

"Believe me, Casey, no you don't! They completely destroyed their world and are wanting to do the same here!" Kara huffed out feeling as though her lungs were on fire. "Gotta keep running. Come on, Kara. One two one two. Everybody, move! Out of the way!" She shouted at the people as they ran through the street trying to find safety.

Raph and Kara jumped over some cars, Kara stumbling to her feet but she pushed herself back up to catch up with the others but was pushed away as Prime threw some cars their way, Raph pushing her and Casey out of harms way but another was flying right towards them. Casey and Raph moved themselves on top of Kara to protect her as it landed, all of them screaming as if this was the end but when they felt nothing they looked up to see the car piled on top of two more cars beside them.