Chapter Four: Daiki

Hiii! Happy Friendsgiving! Thank you all for reading. Happy reading!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around. I was in an unfamiliar room. Where the hell am I? There was a knock on the door and it opened. Levi walked in.

"Mr. Ackerman?" I asked.

"Oh good you're awake." He was wearing silk pajamas.

"Why are you here? Where is here?"

"I live here and you're in my guest room." I jumped up.

"What?!" I was still in my gown and my head started to spin. I fell back on the bed.

"I can't remember a thing. Wait we need to get to work."

"You cannot work with a hangover. Oh and your boyfriend called. He was worried you didn't come home last night. I sorted it out with him."

"You what?" I asked.

"The last thing I need is my boss explaining to my boyfriend why I'm in his bed."

"If your boyfriend takes it the wrong way and suspects you of cheating then you shouldn't be with him. Don't worry I didn't tell him you saw me naked. Now come on. Breakfast is ready. Oh and put these on." He tossed me a pair of his pajamas. I wasn't that much taller than him.

"Turn around." I did what I was told. I felt as he swiftly unzipped my gown. I heard as he walked out and closed the door behind him. I took the gown off and put his pajamas on. I placed my gown on the bed and left out. Levi was standing there.

"I know you'll get lost again." I rolled my eyes as I followed him. We walked downstairs and headed to the dining hall. The food was already on the table. We sat down. He started drinking his coffee as he picked up the newspaper. Thankfully I didn't have the urge to vomit. I started eating.

"You made this?"

"God no. Marcel made it."

"Who?"

"My butler." I nodded.

"Yeah I don't really expect you to get your hands dirty. Anyway this is delicious."

"I get my hands dirty in other fields." What did he just say?

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"I can't tell you. None of my employees know. Well except for my last chauffeur. That's why he quit." I stared at him blankly.

"Don't think too much of it." I continued to eat. I started to drink my coffee. Thankfully my hangover wasn't too bad as the coffee was relieving me.

"Alright you do have multiple meetings today and press conferences." I announced.

"I canceled them all and sent everyone home."

"You what?"

"Well I didn't know how long you were going to be ill."

"Wait a minute you what?"

"Besides I have a few important things I need to do and you can't be around me."

"What?"

"Just go home. I'll see you tomorrow at work." I finished my coffee.

"Alright if you say so." I got up and placed my dirty dishes in the sink. I quickly washed them and went back upstairs. I heard Levi behind me. He lead me to the guest room. I closed the door and changed. I eyed the gown again. It was the same red gown that Barry gave to me. I put my heels on and opened the door. Levi was against the wall. We walked through the hall and downstairs. Levi handed over my keys.